• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Sikh Youth Group Criticises Varun's Hate Speech (New Kerala)

Sep 20, 2004
Amritsar, Mar 22 : The Sikh Youth of Punjab (SYP), a non political group, today alleged that the BJP was smouldering the communal cauldron with the assumption that it will be able to catch the imagination of Hindutva forces.

More...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I have no idea why this young man is so racist?? Maybe he was taunted as a young boy....coming from a "SIKH" background in a Gandhi household must have been traumatic..? Who knows the mental demons inside him...:}--}::mad::crazy::advocate::down::eek::eek::(:confused::mad::rofl!!:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: Sikh youth group criticises Varun's hate speech

I have no idea why this young man is so racist?? Maybe he was taunted as a young boy....coming from a "SIKH" background in a Gandhi household must have been traumatic..? Who knows the mental demons inside him...:}--}::mad::crazy::advocate::down::eek::eek::(:confused::mad::rofl!!:

Politics, money and votes.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Re: Sikh youth group criticises Varun's hate speech

Oh come on Her mother was disowned by Indira gandhi.So she was raised by her so called sikh mother who herself has political ambitions.Even her mama maneka's brother
was saying on television that we have no relation with maneka and varun from 15 years.

Btw he is talking about Hindu's while he himself is only 1/4th hindu His grand father and mother both are non hindu's

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: