• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Should Sikhism101 Be Renamed Sikhism 420?

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I have discovered a website recently called Sikhism101 and I was going through it. I was dubious about it from the start when I saw the affilitian with Panthic Network (aka Nindya Network), but what stole it for me was this article:

What is the Sikh attitude towards masturbation? | Sikhism101.com | UniversalFaith.net

First I cried with laughter :rofl!!: reading it and then I just cried.:confused:

Sikhism I believe is a modern progressive religion that is firmly based in Science, reason and logic, but articles like this belong to the dark ages and are misleading and downright lies.

In India we would call lies like this "420" (Chaar Sau Bee).

Maybe this site should be renamed Sikhism 420?

May 24, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have discovered a website recently called Sikhism101 and I was going through it. I was dubious about it from the start when I saw the affilitian with Panthic Network (aka Nindya Network), but what stole it for me was this article:

What is the Sikh attitude towards masturbation? | Sikhism101.com | UniversalFaith.net

First I cried with laughter :rofl!!: reading it and then I just cried.:confused:

Sikhism I believe is a modern progressive religion that is firmly based in Science, reason and logic, but articles like this belong to the dark ages and are misleading and downright lies.

In India we would call lies like this "420" (Chaar Sau Bee).

Maybe this site should be renamed Sikhism 420?

Dear Randip Ji ,
I may assure u this certainly . Any organisation with the word PANTHIC attached to it is surely & certainly funded by Congress . This explains the rise of so many so-called PANTHIC organisations during Capt.Amarinder Singh's tenure (2002-2007 ).The all so-called Panthic leaders returned to India & started living their normal lives , even participating in politics like Jagjit Singh Chauhan , Wassan Singh Zaffarwal etc .We have to be beware of these PANTHIC organisations , this may be the sign of more genocides in future like 1984 & beyond .

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Dear Randip Ji ,
I may assure u this certainly . Any organisation with the word PANTHIC attached to it is surely & certainly funded by Congress . This explains the rise of so many so-called PANTHIC organisations during Capt.Amarinder Singh's tenure (2002-2007 ).The all so-called Panthic leaders returned to India & started living their normal lives , even participating in politics like Jagjit Singh Chauhan , Wassan Singh Zaffarwal etc .We have to be beware of these PANTHIC organisations , this may be the sign of more genocides in future like 1984 & beyond .

That is very interesting? Are you saying Congress -walay fund pro-Khalistani organisations?

May 24, 2008
Yes Randip Ji , if u read the book 'KYON KEETE VISAH ' written by Narain Singh in Feb.1985 . It is a detailed explanation of the long history of Congress plans to undermine Sikhs in Punjab . As this book was written freshly after 'Operation Bluestar ' & 1984 Anti-Sikh Genocide , it carries pure emotions only . Only truth & facts r mentioned in this book , we cannot find this clarity in any of the books written afterwards because everything was done with some hidden motive or agenda . It is published by Singh Brothers, Amritsar . I can send it to anybody interested .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
If it is a pdf file maybe you could send it to me and I would upload it for you in the forum for political discussions.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Yes Randip Ji , if u read the book 'KYON KEETE VISAH ' written by Narain Singh in Feb.1985 . It is a detailed explanation of the long history of Congress plans to undermine Sikhs in Punjab . As this book was written freshly after 'Operation Bluestar ' & 1984 Anti-Sikh Genocide , it carries pure emotions only . Only truth & facts r mentioned in this book , we cannot find this clarity in any of the books written afterwards because everything was done with some hidden motive or agenda . It is published by Singh Brothers, Amritsar . I can send it to anybody interested .

Great stuff. Why don't you review this book under book reviews?

Also is this book in English?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: