• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sharan Kaur's Take On Australian Racism

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Sharan Kaur is a second year student at Australian National University. She is Singaporean by nationality. She recounted her brush with racism in the first week of her stay in Australia in mypaper, a Singapore tabloid. She was dancing with 3 other foreign students in a night club and were pushed into a corner and laughed at by 3 Australian girls. She was initially mad. But as she met more Australians, she realised that 'Not all Aussies are racist'. And this was the title of her article in the paper.

Her conclusion is expected for a young student visiting Australia for the first time and it is easy to jump to conclusion on the first ugly encounter. Then she went on to describe the social behaviour of Asian students who tend to click together and not mixing with the Aussies. And the Aussies do not know how to engage them. And neither would the Asian students know how to engage the Aussies in a foreign land. It takes both parties to take the initiative to be friends or to be racist. The latter is my view.

Her conclusion is that Asians are more racist by not trying to mix with the Australians. She used a few social behaviour of Asian students to conclude that Asians are racist while not all Aussies are racist. At least that is the impression I got from her article. She did not regret for being a victim of racism but was grateful for the experience.

I think the Asians deserve to be attacked in Australia for their racist attitude and behaviour. They just do not know how to mix with the Aussies. The Aussies must teach them a lesson by pushing them or stabbing them until they become less racist. Burn them if possible to enlighten them.

Let's celebrate that not all Aussies are racist and kick the asses of the racist Asians. They are to be blamed for the attacks.

PS. I am trying to recall if there have been incidents where racist Asians attacked or pushed Aussies out of nothing in Australia.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: