Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Selfish world?

Discussion in 'Sikh Youth' started by Anoop, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Anoop

Expand Collapse

Mar 13, 2006

Feel free to read this and decide to scrap this topic, im not sure if it is worth writing about this.

I am a person who is humble, but also confused. I am studying in college, doing AS levels.

The thing is, i have learnt in sikhism, that we must work hard, but at the same time, we should help others, and work together. But in this world rite now, i dont see any of that. People jsut work hard for themselves to get a good place at uni. I am not sure if they are wrong, or if i am wrong. Must i try to be freidnly, or must i work hard for myself in this world. No one helps you.

What advice should i take to stay on the right track?

Even if they dont help you, must you help them and ask help yourself? and even if people dont help you, should you carry on helping them?

You can scrap this topic anytime. It might be useless. :confused:
  2. Loading...