• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sahibzade - A Saga Of Valor & Sacrifice - Do You Miss Watching Cartoons

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sahibzaade - Sahibzade - Sahebzadae - Sahebzade - Sahebzaade - Sahibzade[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
T
his is probably the best cartoon for you and kids to watch ....
i.p.emsmiled.gif

[/FONT]
wallpaper-12.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sahibzadey : A saga of Valor & Sacrifice is the first 2D animated movie on Sikh History. Through this animated movie we have attempted to relive the beyond compare martyrdom of Baba Zorawar Singh ji and Baba Fateh Singh ji. Utmost care is taken in creating character figures for the revered Sahibzadas and Mata Gujri ji.

The movie script, written by S. Inderjit Singh Googani is based on illustrated book “Nikkian Jindan Vadhaa Saka” by SGPC.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Making Of The Movie
We have attempted to set a bench mark of highest quality while creating this movie. This
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]movie has the potential to arouse interest of business houses to produce similar movies [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for profit. We welcome more and more people to take a cue and get into making of [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]quality[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]animated movies on Sikh history.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sahibzadey[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] the animated movie is produced by using the traditional way of animation in conjunction with latest computer technology. [/FONT]

CHECK IT OUT SHOWING AROUND THE GLOBE AT A GURDWARA NEAR YOU!!!!!

SEE THE TRAILER AND THE TIMES :

http://www.sahibzadey.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2004
UK
Re: Do you miss watching cartoons ? Sahibzadey : A saga of Valor & Sacrifice

Sat sri akaal,

Looks like an interesting cartoon... shame there are no showings in London... may put it on my Christmas list this year!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Re: Sahibzadey - A Saga of Valor & Sacrifice - Do you miss watching cartoons.

Has anybody seen this movie ?

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

Yes Ji I have seen this movie and is really good :)

truthseeker

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Ontario, Canada

They showed it at our local Gurdwara when it first came out... it was soo amazing. I loved the fact that it was made in such a way that while children get to enjoy themselves by watching a movie... they learn priceless information about our history. And the fact that people of any age can watch it and enjoy it is just amazing.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji i fateh!!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Just ordered my DVD from there website. :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: