• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhi Sachiara - Whom All Have Broken The Wall Of Falsehood?

Apr 3, 2016
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

I have a question .
Of all the members whom all have broken the wall of falsehood ?
Kaun kaun Sachiar ho gye ne Koor de deewar tod ke?

Is there anyone who has merged with the Lord, or who experiences it ?
Is there anyone who can tell if he has been able to make the mind silent and enjoy the bliss or parmanand?

Forgive for mistakes! I hope the members will help me with this.

Dalvinder Singh Grewal

Writer
Historian
SPNer
Jan 3, 2010
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

I have a question .
Of all the members whom all have broken the wall of falsehood ?
Kaun kaun Sachiar ho gye ne Koor de deewar tod ke?

Is there anyone who has merged with the Lord, or who experiences it ?
Is there anyone who can tell if he has been able to make the mind silent and enjoy the bliss or parmanand?

Forgive for mistakes! I hope the members will help me with this.
There are persons who have reached this stage of Jivan Mukta but they generally remain aloof and like to remain undisturbed sincee swas swas simran needs total peace at mind and in the environment.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
There are persons who have reached this stage of Jivan Mukta but they generally remain aloof and like to remain undisturbed sincee swas swas simran needs total peace at mind and in the environment.

@dalvindersingh grewal ji

Guru Nanak Sahib realized Ikoankar and He traveled all over the world to spread the world... He got married, had kids... He literally traveled entire His life to spread the word of Ikoankar but He never complained about remaining undisturbed... He never remained aloof...

Moving forward...

Wasn't He at peace at mind and in the environment?

Who is a Jivan Mukta and its relevance of this concept in Sikhi?

What is swas swas simran in this context?

Thank you

Dalvinder Singh Grewal

Writer
Historian
SPNer
Jan 3, 2010
@dalvindersingh grewal ji

Guru Nanak Sahib realized Ikoankar and He traveled all over the world to spread the world... He got married, had kids... He literally traveled entire His life to spread the word of Ikoankar but He never complained about remaining undisturbed... He never remained aloof...

Moving forward...

Wasn't He at peace at mind and in the environment?

Who is a Jivan Mukta and its relevance of this concept in Sikhi?
ages
What is swas swas simran in this context?

Thank you

You are right as far Guru Nanak, other gurus and saints of the past are concerned. Since the question was of the present time, I have replied in that context. None of the so called saints (Dera and TV saints) these days doou not meet this requirement.
Jiwan mukta is the one who has realised his self, continuously mediates on God and has become one with Him internally but physically performs all the functions of the world. he lives 'jal mah(i) kamal sman.'
Swas swas simran; Stages of simran generally described are path karna, japna, simrna, dhyan dharna, ajpa jaap and having the feeling of being with Him always. Simran has the stages of reciting with beeds etc., reciting naturally without any outside help, reciting Naam from every pore of the body meaning that the total body resonates to His Naam and is called swas swas simran. These are not the sacrosanct stages but only for the purpose of understanding.
I have replied from my understanding of Gurbani; there may be many others who know more than this and can explain further.

Apr 3, 2016
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Jithe tak mere nizzi vichaar jo Gurmukhan nu sun k bane han, galt hoavan tan aap sahi kar dena....

Sab ton pehla te mushkil kamm Us Prabhu nu manna hunda hai, k that God exists.

Appan kise vi vastu ( or anything) nu kive mande han?
1.Zaroori hai oh saanu dikhai deve /mehsoos hove
2.Saanu samj vich aave.

Pariwaar, Dhan daulat, Sansar saanu dikhda , samj aaounda asi mann linde han.
Kuj vi jis nu tusi dekh ni sakde ya jis bare pata hi nhi kya kade us nu haasil karan di ichha hoyi hai? Nahi… na…. kyuki pat hi nhi

Aksar asi oh jo vikhai na deve, mehssos na hove ya samaj na aave us nu naakar dende han k hai hi nhi…

Theek usse tarah Paramatma jo atti sooksham hai ,adrishyah hai, kan kan vich vasia hoya us te v saanu shakk hai….

Krit ( creation) dikhai de rahi hai, us te shakk nahi! Karta dikhai nahi de reha us te shakk hai!

Galti ho jaave tan maafi bakshni g.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
@Sukhmandeep Singh ji

Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for your messages! :)

The official language of this forum is simple English as there are many members who cannot either understand written or spoken gurmukhi or punjabi. Please post your messages in English only for a wider audience and hence broader interaction.

Thank you!

Apr 3, 2016
@ Admin Singh jee..... My apologies regarding the language and thanks for informing. Iam posting the message in English.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki fateh!

As per my personal opinion (built after reading and listening to Gurmukhs), can be wrong too, please correct me….

The foremost and the difficult task is to realize and accept that God exists! How do we realize and accept things?

1. First we may be able to see or experience them
2. We are able to under stand them.

Family, wealth, world .. we can easily see and accept them.

On other hand do we ever desire to achieve something which we cannot see, feel or don’t know. I think NO … simply because we think it does not exists.

Usually the things which cannot be seen , felt or cannot be understood are regarded as “non existential”

In same way God who is incomprehensible, omnipresent… we have a doubt about him!

Creation, we can see, we don’t doubt about it.

Creator we cannot see we doubt it.

Forgive me for mistakes.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: