Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

SciTech Rocks found on Mars suggest water existed

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by namjiwankaur, Sep 29, 2012.

1. namjiwankaur

namjiwankaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

Does life exist on other planets? Why or why not?

<html><object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0Ye-gcvBNw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0Ye-gcvBNw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object></html>

• Like Like x 3
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    World Spain: Earthquake Rocks Lorca, Murcia, Killing 10 Breaking News May 12, 2011
    India Now, honour killing rocks TN: Father attacks daughter Breaking News Jul 7, 2010
    Watch out for Falling Rocks! Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jun 28, 2010
    Arts/Society Bono Rocks Out With Sikh Fan On Stage Language, Arts & Culture Oct 8, 2009
    Sikh News Turf war rocks Sikh temple (Yehey!) Breaking News Sep 24, 2008

3. itsmaneet

itsmaneet
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Wow ! Interesting topic & i like such.

Akashan - Aakash...Pataalan Pataal ..... there are numerous such planets & obviously in many life do exists. For those who believe in Sakhis, there's a Sakhi where Guru Nanak Dev Ji took a Mullah's kid to show him brahmaan (universe). It was not possible to still travel the whole universe but when that kid returned back to present his bowl was full of 'Maha Prasad' it shows two things -

- There are numerous planets & life exists there
    - Sikhi exists in other planets as well coz whichever place the boy visited he got Maha Prasad & the bowl he carried was filled with Maha Prasad.

This sakhi is when Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited Mecca & Baghbad.

• Like Like x 1
  4. namjiwankaur

namjiwankaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

Sat Nam _/|\_

peacesignkaur

I never liked science until I found myself believing in the Divine. Science brings me to the same place of awe that the Divine does. Is it like that for you also?

Could you translate this into English, my friend?

I would love to read this. Is it online anywhere? Can you recommend to me a book or website where I can explore Sakhis? I'm not familiar with them at all.

Blessed Be
    Nam Jiwan :interestedmunda: