• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A Sikh Preacher Or A Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GURVINDER

SPNer
Sep 8, 2006
Gurfateh

as per Sadhu Sant aoudio castte by Gyani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen.Sant is that person who is one withn God.

four states

1.Duniyadar,in Sikhs that could be Turbanned Hindu.(attached to worldly affairs)
2.Jigyasu,in Sikhs ,that person is Sikh.One who has interest in faith.Das is more at this state.
3.Sadhu/Sadhak in Sikhs it is Singh.One who moves in the path of God or follows the God's direction for being in love with God.

4.Sant,in Sikh it is refered to Khalsa.one who reachs the destination moving via path.one who is one with God,Salvaged while being alive.

VEERJI HERE NOT QUESTION WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF SANT HERE IS THE QUESTION WHY ARE THE PEOPLE'S BLAMING THE PERSON WHO DEDICATED HIS WHOLE LIFE FOR SHOWING RIGHT OATH TO THE PEOPLE'S

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

a person who sacrifises slef for other,that has mercy of Akal.that person is fortunate.

There is one verse in Guru Granth Sahib.Person of God sings glory of God.If some one slander that person.He/she does not looses his qultieis.Forgive das if das is not interpreting the ve3rse correctly.

Then das begs one more thing from Sant Dhadrian Wale.

Das along side other Nirmala Brother want Sant Samaj to not to oppose Female as one of the Panj Piara,even if there is no convention for it.And das also wants female to be Panj Piara as well allowed to serve(cleaning etc.) a Darbar Sahib,which so far more male do.

Kindly forward this message of das to Sant Ji.As Akal is soul of all body and racial or gender based differances are only apprantly and are due to mammon or Maya.inn true all is Akal.

Das seeks your opinion that should Sant Ji Dhadriyan Wale be at the side of what das wrote and put for the Atamdarshi behaviour with females or should he support the Sant Samaj decision to oppse Female being Panj Piara or serving at Darbar Sahib?

Das is aware that Sant Ji has good say in Sant Samaj.Forgive das for any mistake but opinion of Sant Ji is appriciated to be posted over here.

GITIKA KAUR

SPNer
Sep 7, 2006
delhi,india
i am sorry i am late in this discussion well i am agreed with all the statements but this a fake person Sant Maskeen ji says who are sant ? the person who spoil their life for high spirits and devoted their whole life for that purpose only
One cannot become a saint without first tasting the amrit bani. One cannot become a saint without learning information to be happy, healthy, and successful. Guru Granth Sahib teaches how to do it. Saints do not need Guru Granth Sahib, because they already have the understanding of Guru Granth Sahib, and they risk their lives and self sacrifice to make Guru's giyan available to all people.

We cannot become a saint on our own, it is only by the grace of God. We become a saint by responding to the flavor of amrit bani, the word of God. Not just emotionally, but intellectually, submitting to being open to change of our attitudes, habits, ways, etc.
REGARDS
GITIKA KAUR{SGGSJI DAUGHTER}

GITIKA KAUR

SPNer
Sep 7, 2006
delhi,india
i am sorry i am late in this discussion well i am agreed with all the statements but this a fake person Sant Maskeen ji says who are sant ? the person who spoil their life for high spirits and devoted their whole life for that purpose only
One cannot become a saint without first tasting the amrit bani. One cannot become a saint without learning information to be happy, healthy, and successful. Guru Granth Sahib teaches how to do it. Saints do not need Guru Granth Sahib, because they already have the understanding of Guru Granth Sahib, and they risk their lives and self sacrifice to make Guru's giyan available to all people.

We cannot become a saint on our own, it is only by the grace of God. We become a saint by responding to the flavor of amrit bani, the word of God. Not just emotionally, but intellectually, submitting to being open to change of our attitudes, habits, ways, etc.
REGARDS
GITIKA KAUR{SGGSJI DAUGHTER}

GURVINDER

SPNer
Sep 8, 2006
This person is one of many who are running 'successful business' in the form of deras in Punjab and making fool of rural population of Punjab and earning their livelihood.
Many of his videos are being shown on the cable TV network. He is unable to do kirtan except for narrating truth less kathas and singing some home made poems passing it as kirtan. To legitimize his show he throws in couple of Gurbani lines here and there.
I have heard few of his videos and find him a 'pukka thug'. I am not surprised at all by his show rather am appalled at the state of we sikhs who are able to digest such things happening among us.
VEERJI YOU ARE JUST BLAMING A PERSON WHO IS SHOWING RIGHT PATH TOP THE PEOPLE WHO ARE AWAY FROM GURU'S SIKHI
I HAD MANY QUESTION TO ASK TO THE PEOPLE THAT IF YOU SAYING THAT THISE PERSON IS MAKING PANJAB PEOPLE FOOL THEN FIRST OF ALL THINK OF YOURSELF . YOU ARE A PERSON WHO ONLY SEE THE RUMOURS NOT THE REALITY THISE PERSON IS RICITING THE HYMES FOR GIVING THE PEOPLE'S MESSAGE WHAT GURBANI SAYING TO THE WORLD WHAT HAD HAPPENED WITH OUR GURU'S THISE IS A PERSON WHO DEVOTED HIS WHOLE LIFE FOR SEWA OF THE HUMANITY AND SIKHISM OR IN OTHER WORDS WE CAN SAY THAT HE IS SAVING OUR SIKHI BY MAKING THEM AMRITDHARI THINK ABOUT OURSELF WE ARE THE PEOPLE'S AHO ONLY KNOWS TO MAKE DEBATE ON GURBANI,SAINTS(MAKE THEM FAKE)BY GIVING SO MANY EXAMPLES .VEERJI REPLY ME DO YOU EVER GIVEN LAKH OF PEOPLE GURBANI 'S MESSAGE? DO YOU HAD EVER MADE A PERSON AMRITDHARI?DO YOU EVER CHANGED THE MIND OF A PERSON WHO IS "NASTIK".IF A PERSON IN THISE SMALL AGE IS TYING TO SAVE THE SIKHI THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU RUDE PEAOPLE WHO ONLY KNOWS TO BLAME OTHERS THINK ABOUT THISE GURBANI SAYS "Farida, je tu akali lateefu, kaale likhu na lekhu.
Aapanadde giruvaan mahi, sir nivaan kari dekhu." IF UNDERSTAND THISE LINES THEN YOU WILL NEVER BLAME A GURSIKH

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
to my surprise which is so normal that all these people who are complaing about dhadrianwala are complaining who are suffering from whole lots of probelms by following own prinicipals.

so called innocents people when they could not find a solace from our gurudwara's preaxhers who ha[ppened to be also making money there.turned them to some one like dhadriawala to listen his teachings. this is making abig sense to these people then what is any body's problems.

today all the people are very aware that how sikhism is being prectices. we are bowing to our gurus pictures. we are doing dhoop pani to our gurus pictures. people are not choosing dhadrianwala to touch his feet because he thinks he is begger than Guru Granth Sahib Ji not but people give him respect because oh his dedications to preach sikhi and our Gurus teaching.

Shri Guru Nanak Dev ji Himself mentioned several time "i will touch my followers's dust who are committed to remeber Waheguru Ji." Guru Nanak Dev ji is very humble to his followers. So as Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji says"I am Guru and chella to my sikhs"that is why He was the best leader and Guru.

so stop complaing about this man let people decide weather to follow pr not. mind your business and look at your own life if you are truly practicing sikhism than busy gethring people gaianst this amn. to whom i do not know my selfbut i am sure he is not doing anything illegal. understand we do not belive in extremism. live and let live.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Re: 'Sant Baba' Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A preacher or a fake holyman?

if i was him i will tell you to understand yourself first.people are not stupid and only you and other people like you to listen this so called sant's preachings. they are satisfied by listening him and giving the money than the gurudwaras for their collections.

it is old saying"rectify yourself than rectifying the rest of the world" today we are iving in free world each person has a right to do or think the way they want. what is your problem?

stop doing this beacuse in the past when people who wanted a respect did not get it . they open thier own preaching center like radhaswami.nirankairri or others.this was all our faults of our narrow thinking which against the real basics principals of sikhism. extreeminism of any kindis very distructive like creating khalistan from india . Guru teg bahudar is still remmembered as Hind Ki Chaddar who gave his life for our hindu brother from whome we are fighting to separate. think?

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Re: 'Sant Baba' Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A sikh parchaaric or a fake holy man?

you are right. we have not followed or our so called did not preached us and livied up to our gurus expactaions.

-cast systems(no cast system in our relegion)

-Guru Gibind Singh Ji dismantle all the cast made all of us like brothers ,sisters called Singh and Kaur for the womens

-mathatakena to man- made pictures like idol pooja

-arti utarna

these are the pillras on which our faith started to grow. wher is that today?

think.
Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

What does linage give you or anyone else? its saying same thing as caste. just because your born into a certain family or way of life does not mean you will be rich or work in a certain proffesion. same as you will not gain instand Mutie for being born into a certain family!

Its quite funny, well actually sad, two Singhs at my uni both keshadharhi when asked when they will take amrit they replied, they did not need to because there long line of family are amritdharhi, there dad, grandad, great grandad. now tell me how does that help them to become a Gursikh?

Truth is it does. yes they are lucky they have great role models with in there family but they should follow them and take amrit not think there is no need because they belive they have some kind of "linage."

Linage does not mean anything as far as im oncerned, its about how we us this life and the actions we make.

SikhUSA

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
Guru Fateh,
Sangat Satgur Bakhshan Haar!

Dear Friends!
I am lil late in this conversession, but I would like to say that, Sant Dhadrianwale is only 23 yrs old and in this lil age, he has given right path to thousands of hundred people. No matter what he is, No matter who he is, I would say he is doing the real seva of Sikh Panth. We all should help him, not critisize him.
I would say that people of the age of Guru Gobind Singh ji, critisized Guru Sahib too. Dont take me wrong, I am not comparing Guru Sahib and Sand Dhadrianwale. But we all should analyze the givings of Sant Dhadrianwale to our Panth.
Last decision is all yours, Das just requesting.

Guru Fateh.

jasmeet2k

SPNer
Oct 24, 2006
This Is The Problem With Sikhs , This Young Guy Who Is Preaching Sikhishim, Man He Is Not Telling Ppls To Go To Pubs Drink Beer, He Is Preaching The Path Of Gurbani And Guru Nanak. Look At The Brighter Side

jasmeet2k

SPNer
Oct 24, 2006
Guru Fateh,
Sangat Satgur Bakhshan Haar!

Dear Friends!
I am lil late in this conversession, but I would like to say that, Sant Dhadrianwale is only 23 yrs old and in this lil age, he has given right path to thousands of hundred people. No matter what he is, No matter who he is, I would say he is doing the real seva of Sikh Panth. We all should help him, not critisize him.
I would say that people of the age of Guru Gobind Singh ji, critisized Guru Sahib too. Dont take me wrong, I am not comparing Guru Sahib and Sand Dhadrianwale. But we all should analyze the givings of Sant Dhadrianwale to our Panth.
Last decision is all yours, Das just requesting.

Guru Fateh.
I AGREE WITH YOU BRO

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
please ubderstand that you are 100% right, people do not realize if has this chrisma of getting people listen to him and his teaching ,there must be some thing in him. too bad because others so called saint are getting less attention and jealous with this man. this is not new .it will pass.if you do not want to listen or attend his audances then do not go but do not critisize him . you know who you are and what you are capable of?

jaspi

Sikh_Soulja

SPNer
Nov 15, 2006
This guy came to my house last summer while he was in calgary. Lets say he's not allowed in calgary no more, there was a riot at the gurdwara and my homeboys dad who is known in the gurdwara was so vocal on not letting him enter. Wether he is fake or not i have no idea, seemed alright to me, but only god can judge him.

Jan 25, 2007
Re: 'Sant Baba' Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A sikh parchaaric or a fake holy man?

Gurfateh!!

Hundred percent agree with you ji!!!

Regards
Parminder Singh Aziz

what a lame argument...? Since they are in UNI....didnt their dads and grand dads ever go to school ? I am sure they come from a long line of "school goers"... but they still "need" to go to school ??

Every SIKH...MUST go through the Khanda Batta Da PAHUL ceremony in order to complete the Process of SIKHEE. No body is EXEMPTED...just look at GURU GOBIND RAI JI...inspite of being GURU like the previous ones..Guru nanak ji- Guru Teg Bahadur Ji...HE Knelt before the Panj and took Khande Batte da PAHUL and became GURU GOBIND SINGH JI.

Guru Ji could have said..my NINE GURU Ancesotrs...my "lineage"...exempts me...but HE didint...and showed us by Persoanl Example just how VITAL this Khanda Batted De Pahul is for our completion.

Jarnail Singh

Jan 25, 2007
This guy came to my house last summer while he was in calgary. Lets say he's not allowed in calgary no more, there was a riot at the gurdwara and my homeboys dad who is known in the gurdwara was so vocal on not letting him enter. Wether he is fake or not i have no idea, seemed alright to me, but only god can judge him.

Isn't it escapism? We are heirs of the Guru and we as the Panth members are to find out who is fake and who is not on KASAUTI of Gurbani so that we know how these rogues are playing with emotions of innocent, foolish masses.

jasmeet2k

SPNer
Oct 24, 2006
WJKWJF

i not a follower of baba ranjit singh , but im not againt this guy. what ever he is doing he is preaching guru granth sahib, he has achived a lot at very young age, i just want to say look at him from positive point of view. we should not trust any misleading information. At least he not draining sikh peoples like dera sacha sauda baba has done.

Jan 25, 2007
WJKWJF

i not a follower of baba ranjit singh , but im not againt this guy. what ever he is doing he is preaching guru granth sahib, he has achived a lot at very young age, i just want to say look at him from positive point of view. we should not trust any misleading information. At least he not draining sikh peoples like dera sacha sauda baba has done.

Wah ji wah

Sangtaan kolon matthe tikaai janda... kihnu jodi janda guru naal??? aah vekho
YouTube - Ranjit Singh Dhandriyawala

Regadrs
Parminder Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Respected all,

From the youtube video, here are some concerns one can have about what one sees.

The royal robes that are very fancy and not as you would see on sevadors and so forth at Harimandir Sahib. They are very ornate, with even a special sequined turban.

He is collecting money personally when offerings are generally given to the Guru, in front of the Guru in fact, and not to a person in royal robes.

His tendency to bless through physical touching of the people who come to him with such yearning in their eyes.

None of this is as important as what he has as his message. Ask yourself these questions.

Is he claiming to know more about your spiritual operating system than you do?

Does he say that you, and everyone else is a spiritual mess, and your spiritual hard-drive is going to crash if it hasn't crashed already?

Does he say that he can solve your problem because he has a direct network connection with God? He is the only user interface that you can depend on.

Does he require perfect obedience to his spiritual protocol?

Does he keep a staff around him to enforce his network solution?

If you said yes to one or more of the questions above, then watch out.

God is always cheerful, nonethless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: