Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Profane Music

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by gurbanivichar, Jun 14, 2004.

Tags:
  1. gurbanivichar

gurbanivichar
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Raag Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl, Chau-Padas And Du-Padas, Sixth House:
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    O my fascinating Lord, let me not listen to the faithless cynic, singing his songs and tunes, and chanting his useless words. ||1||Pause||
    I serve, serve, serve, serve the Holy Saints; forever and ever, I do this.
    The Primal Lord, the Great Giver, has blessed me with the gift of fearlessness. Joining the Company of the Holy, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||1||
    My tongue is imbued with the Praises of the inaccessible and unfathomable Lord, and my eyes are drenched with the Blessed Vision of His Darshan.
    Be Merciful to me, O Destroyer of the pains of the meek, that I may enshrine Your Lotus Feet within my heart. ||2||
    Beneath all, and above all; this is the vision I saw.
    I have destroyed, destroyed, destroyed my pride, since the True Guru implanted His Mantra within me. ||3||
    Immeasurable, immeasurable, immeasurable is the Merciful Lord; he cannot be weighed. He is the Lover of His devotees.
    Whoever enters the Sanctuary of Guru Nanak, is blessed with the gifts of fearlessness and peace. ||4||||1||81||

2. Loading...