Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Please help me find a kirtan tape

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by orange_slice, Aug 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. orange_slice

orange_slice
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I hope this message finds you well. I have a question regarding an old kirtan tape. I purchased a tape titled "Jap Man Mere Gobind Ke Bani" by Bhai Balkar Singh Ji, but have since lost it. Has anyone ever come across this tape or has it been donated to you ever? If so I would be more than happy to pay good money for it, copy it, and return it to you all free of charge to you (I'll even pay for shipping both ways). Let me know if you have come across this tape, or if you know of a good place I could find it. I originally purchased it from a Gurudwara in Toronto. Thanks!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

orange_slice

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    General Help! Looking for a good clairvoyant/card reader......any suggestions? Please Blogs Jan 25, 2016
    Please help Questions and Answers Nov 1, 2013
    Please Help! What is the Name of the Narrator/Raagi? Gurbani Download Oct 16, 2012
    Muslim Girl-Sikh Boy Marriage Problems- Please Help! Love & Marriage Oct 12, 2012
    Help Please :/ Relationships Apr 19, 2011

3. jindi12

jindi12
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
    Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

hi you can purchased this tape titled "Jap Man Mere Gobind Ke Bani" link to a commercial site has been removed spnadmin

i think its really halpful for you

thanks

4. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

jindi12

The link you provided is a potential hazard. It is a commercial site full of links to other commercial sites.

This makes members vulnerable to malware and web-hijackers. It also endangers our rankings with Google.

One last point. There was nothing on the site about purchasing a Gurbani tape. In fact all the links were for the purchase of self-improvement tapes and CD"s and everything was in French.

Why?