Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Pictures of Sikh Parvs/Festivals/Events starting with Hola Mohalla in Anandpur Sahib

Discussion in 'Business, Lifestyle & Leisure' started by rajbinder, Jan 24, 2007.

?

How interesting or useful do you find this thread?

1. Useful to know more about Sikh Culture and Festivals

100.0%
  2. Not Useful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. So so

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rajbinder

rajbinder
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear friends,

This thread is meant for sharing pictures of Sikh Parvs/Festivals/Events that you take with your own camera. To begin with, I am submitting here some pictures that were taken by me on Hola Mohalla at Anandpur Sahib, Punjab on 26th March, 2005. Some foreign sikhs also attended this celebration.

You can see these pictures in the form of a Powerpoint presentation which is 2.9MB in size. You can download the attachment in this thread.

Please reply with your contributions. :up:

Best regards,

Rajbinder Singh Sidhu

No private emails please

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    #1 rajbinder, Jan 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
  2. Loading...