• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Personalities

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
The wonderful thing about personalities is that they are constant, people wrap themselves in them and allow themselves to be defined by them, almost to the point 'well I would do that, but my personality will not allow it',

Without a proper personality, you react to everything in a different manner each time, allowing yourself to take into account every factor before making a decision, you are not tied into precedent, just because you did something on a Monday, does not follow you will do it on a Tuesday, sounds exciting, it can be a massive pain for those around you,

I have been trying to kill my personality for years, successfully sending it to its grave sometime in 1996, well, I say sometime, precisely 8.30am, December 4th, the day I died, it was a good death, and I would be lying if I said I did not miss my life then, but the truth waits for no person, it is tempting to live in a ritualistic, god bless me, indian cinema type life, where pleasure comes from possessions, status, power, ego, money, sex but there is no substance, nothing to take with you when you breathe your last, nothing to hang on it, no celestial duvet to cover yourself with, just money, pleasures, as fickle as the actions that brought them,

I have little money, few possessions, (the Range Rover is rotting on the drive, needs a new engine), no status, (as one of my relatives reminded me, harry if you have no real money, your nothing but an idiot in this life), no power, no ego, and as for sex hah 7 weeks and going strong, but what I do have is my celestial duvet, and that means more to me than all the cars and crazy sex in the world, it is this duvet that,in time, and with some effort and understanding, enables you to be the true you, not in the sense that it is who you always should have been, but more in the sense of you, what you would be if you applied the litmust test to everything you thought and did. Aligning yourself with the truth is not magical, spiritual or even celestial, it is just simple, its gravitational.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: