Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

peace in our time

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

Ahhh peace, peace from the howling, from life, peace, and what has brought about this peace?

Simple, the final realisation that sex is not everything in a relationship, ok, it took me a while, but I did not realise just how wonderful it is to spend time with my wife, my dogs, without thinking constantly about sex, maybe its my own fault, a lifetime spent pursuing pleasure cured by monogamy, only to find my own definition of monogamy seriously warped.

Monogamy-meaning-to only have sex with one woman

Monogamy-harry meaning-to only have sex with one woman, constantly

We cook, we talk, we sit with the dogs, its a bit like falling in love again, the second time round, I did not realise just how big sex, and the expectation of sex had become, how much it had dominated things, its been months now, and I really could not care less, I am still howling, but the frequency and length seems to be diminishing rapidly,

I think I am growing up, I also think I am falling in love, true love, rather than lust

2. Loading...