• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Pah Sleep Is For Wimps

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
sleep, pah who needs it, just another 5 hours before I can lay claim to my first 24 hour day, the best I have done so far was last wed, at 20 hours, so far pretty awake, I am playing with an acer iconia dual screen laptop, possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, all I have to do is get windows on it, although my supplier has tried several times and failed, I mean it cant be that hard, surely, (course it can, and don't call me Shirley), they are all stacked up again, problem solving laptop problems can be fun, although I have noticed a general decline in brain power in the last 2 hours, and I have run out of chocolate

the acer is set to ide not ahci, it cant be that easy, I mean it just cannot be that easy, some appropriate music called for I feel, land of confusion, genesis, ok here we go, im sure it cant be that simple, I get a fresh can of lucozade for potential celebration purposes, actually the last 3 hours have been really productive, this will be the icing on the cake, talking of which, I am sure a customer brought some cake in a while back, decide to go cake hunting! ok cancel celebrations its not that simple, it made no difference, time for mr google,

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: