Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

our panth

Discussion in 'History of Sikhism' started by rajinder singh saini, Feb 20, 2005.

Tags:
  1. rajinder singh saini

rajinder singh saini
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

we are moving away frm our guru and going towards so called "babas" and "sants". i wept and cried like a child when i heard that gyani sant singh maskin has sought his place in the feet of vahguru. we need more of gyani sant singh maskeens to reach our guru and say no to so called babas and sants.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    India Panthic space shrinking within Akali Dal; more Hindus for parliament Breaking News Mar 28, 2013
    Controversial 'Pracharaks' should spare a month for Sikh Panth: Akal Takht Hard Talk Feb 12, 2013
    Opinion In poll mode, SAD revives ‘Panthic’ agenda Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiyat Nov 29, 2011
    Controversial Badal to be Honored with "Panth Rattan Fakhar-e-Quam" Title at Sri Akal Takht Sahib Hard Talk Nov 26, 2011
    India Panthic Morcha harps on transparency, corruption Breaking News Aug 22, 2011

3. S|kH

S|kH
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I'm confused...

You said we need to move to our guru and away from the "babas" and "sants"...and then you go on to say you cried and want more people like like SANT Singh maskeen to reach our guru?

So if he's a sant and he helps you reach our guru, why not let others pick who they want as Sants and let them help them reach waheguru? Or you can forever eliminate the sant, and go straight to the guru?

I'm confused as to what you were trying to say.

4. Arvind

Arvind
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

Dear S|kh,

In this case, Sant is a name not a title. Gyani is title here - making the complete name
    Gyani Sant Singh Maskeen

Regards.

5. S|kH

S|kH
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Ohh okk, that explains it.

Sorry, I was just confused and his original post seemed contradictory to me.

Thanks for the clarification ;)