Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sikh News New year is welcomed in Sikh celebration (Leeds Today)

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by Sikh News Reporter, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Sikh News Reporter

Sikh News Reporter United States
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor Supporter

AN EYE-CATCHING parade burst onto the streets of Leeds to mark the start of the Sikh New Year. (14/04/2008)

More...

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Controversial SSF welcomed move to get recognition for Sikh Genocide Hard Talk Jun 14, 2010
    Sikh News Sacred scripture is welcomed into new Sikh temple (San Diego Union-Tribune) Breaking News Dec 5, 2008
    Sikh News New Sikh arrivals feel welcomed (The Bellingham Herald) Breaking News Sep 3, 2007
    Sone Bhambhani Joins Sikh Philosophy Network! New SPN'ers Yesterday at 9:11 AM
    Gigi S Joins Sikh Philosophy Network! New SPN'ers Wednesday at 10:44 AM

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Newsmaker

I thought Sikh New Year fell on or around March 13, Chand. Isn't Baisakhi in the Sikh faith the 300th anniversary of the installation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib as the 11th Guru? Where do the news media get their information :crazy: But I know you have a job to do and sometimes they don't make it easy.

4. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Newsmaker

I thought Sikh New Year fell on or around March 13, Chand. Isn't Baisakhi in the Sikh faith the 300th anniversary of the installation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib as the 11th Guru and the beginning of the Sikh faith? Where do the news media get their information :crazy: But I know you have a job to do and sometimes they don't make it easy.