• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sumeet

SPNer
Dec 19, 2007
Dear Friends,
Greetings to all. I am Sumeet Singh, and looking forward to having a meaningfull interaction on gurubani.

God bless all.:up:

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Welcome to SPN,

SatnamK and Sumeet.

Enjoy yourself and express yourself freely, positively and with goodwill at heart.

VazSingh

SPNer
Dec 25, 2007
Hello to all!

My name is Varinder. I'm located in the Essex region of the UK. I'm currently 18 years of age. I'd describe myself as a born-again Sikh.

I've been raised in a family with no strict religious restrictions. At the age of 14 I started growing my hair and walking the path.

I joined this forum after reading many interested articles for a year or so and after becoming frustrated with the constant negative articles on other Sikh forums.

My local gurdwaras are:
Karamsar Gurdwara - Ilford
Goodmayes Gurdwara - .. Goodmayes
Singh Sabha Gurdwara - Barking

I'm hoping to talk to you all at one point & hopefully make some new friends.
Merry xmas to you all!:)

harpreet9

SPNer
Jan 6, 2008
Sat Sri Akaal

SPN de samuh members nu meri wallon Guru Gobind Singh Ji de janam dihade diyan te Nave saal diyan lakh lakh vadhaiyaan!!

Waheguru saareyan nu rajj k khushiyan dave!

nimaana
Harpreet Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Dear Kinda_Jas --

Welcome! We are very happy to have you join us. And thank you for the link. What is happening around the world in terms of repressing and suppressing Sikh identity should be an important priority. You are helping members have a voice.

Sat Nam.

flore

SPNer
Jan 11, 2008
Hi everybody, I'm a belgian journalist really interested in any religious faith and practices.
I'm myself atheistic and I have a degree in philosophy.
I wish to do a series of documentaries about religions worldwide. On October, I was in Iraq, Kurdistan part, to make a report about the Yezidism and now I'm really interested in making a television documentary about Sikhism , Hindouism, Bouddhism, Zoroastrianism.. etc...
In general, my pleasure in life is to meet different cultures and points of views.
Hope we could exchange ideas..
See you soon

charanjit

SPNer
Jan 15, 2008
HI SPN and fellow members, many thanks for your welcome. I've recently joined and am interested in many answers to the questions that are being asked.
Was born in a Sikh family however, don't at all feel that one is therefore obligated to Sikhism...so therefore am on a search to find whether it accords with my natural self. Also looking for answers as to the purpose of our life here and primarily what was the reason for this creation??? Especially as Sikhs believe we are created from the ultimate and therefore in finailty all will once again be consumed and emerged with the ultimate..therefore I ask what was the purpose of this creation....why agonise one's creations (therefore one's self) when ultimately we revert back to the creator??
Of course I understand that many of the answers I will find within myself, and that any intellectual analysis is fruitless, nonetheless I am here for some intellectual enlightenment.

Regards,

Charanjit

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Welcome to SPN, Charanjit.

Your quests can be met here as there are many others like you with like-mind.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: