• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
Sep 12, 2007
To our all SIKH Community WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.
Lots of thanks to ALL your Staff who approved my application.
myself:
I am working in Bahrain since 1979. Iwas first join in reputed company in Bahrain.
At present I am working in International Consultant Co.(Hyder Consulting M.E.) UK based. Iam working as a Inspector.

I have served 2 years as a Joint Secretary and 3 years as a General Secretary in our Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara Budayia. I am allways happy to serve of Gods Creations.

pannu

SPNer
Sep 15, 2007
<text>My name is Surinder Singh Pannu. I am 24 years old. Basically I am from Tarn-Taran, . Presently I am in Punjab. Hope to find new sikh frnds who can help me to learn Sikhism.</text>

Last edited by a moderator:

pannu

SPNer
Sep 15, 2007
My name is Surinder Singh Pannu. I am 24 years old. Basically I am from Tarn-Taran, near Amritsar in Punjab. Presently I am in Dubai and I am working as a Credit Controller Executive in a construction company. I spent only three years of my life in Punjab, Most of my lifetime I was out of Punjab. Hope to find new sikh frnds who can help me to learn Sikhism.

satnm

SPNer
Aug 8, 2007
chandigarh
Gurfateh,

Satsangat Tesi Janiyai, Jithe eko naam vakhaniyai.

Vaheguru jiyo bas gur piari sangat naal jur ke rehna. Baki vaheguru ji appe mehar karnge.

Gurfateh

JustMEAgain

SPNer
Sep 27, 2007
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio..............came across this site through SikhSangat.......(im JustME) (",)

well im here a Satguru's student and hope to learner from my fellow brothers and sisters

Rab Rakha

gslehal

SPNer
Oct 2, 2007
Dr. Gurpreet Singh Lehal is Professor and head of Computer Science Department , Punjabi University Patiala and Director of Advanced Centre for Technical Development of Punjabi Language, Literature and Culture. Dr Lehal is a pioneer in Punjabi software development and has developed various software which have simplified the usage of Punjabi on computers. He has also led a team which has developed a website for learning Punjabi, specially for kids living abroad. Dr. Lehal also bagged an international research project for conversion of Shahmukhi (Urdu) script to Gurmukhi script in an open competition held in Thailand in November 2005.Dr Lehal has to his credit many Punjabi utilities and technologies. A brief list is below:
Akhar, First Punjabi word processor<?"urn::eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
First Gurmukhi OCR
First Punjabi spell checker
First Romanized typing utility for Gurmukhi text
First Punjabi sorting utility
First Punjabi font to Unicode conversion utility
Punjabi Morphological Analyser
Sangam, Gurmukhi-Shahmukhi (Urdu) transliteration utility
All font Punjabi font converter
Online Punjabi teaching website (Tech. Punjabi @ Punjabi University Patiala.)
Dr. Lehal is now working for developing a robust Gurmukhi OCR, development of automatic machine translation system from Punjabi to Hindi and reverse, Punjabi text to speech synthesis system, Punjabi handwriting recognition etc.
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

clarkejoey

SPNer
Oct 3, 2007
Belize City, Belize
Sat Nam everyone!

I call to you from the Sikh-less island of Jamaica, where, thanks to the internet, i feel i have come near the end of a few dozen years of searching.

Since a month or so, i have been immersing myself in Sikh music and prayer, and working my way through the SGGS. I'm happy to feel i'm doing what waheguru wants, but the next few months - as i change appearance & lifestyle - will be very very challenging.

Jamaican is not only steeped in Evangelical Christianity, we are also very hostile to things that are new and "foreign". My indian heritage already puts me in a minority. But the Guru is beside me, and i'm not afraid.

Anybody know any Sikh in the Caribbean? Anyone want to chat to a Caribbean pre-Sikh? One of these days i'm going to have to go somewhere when i feel i'm ready for Amrit. Any suggestions?

The first thing i mean to do on this site is read everybody's conversion stories.

Hope i'll have one myself soon!

markblack

SPNer
Oct 3, 2007
My name is Mark Black and I work as a researcher for a Food Network (Canada) program called Chef Abroad.

I am 28 years old and live in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

navtejpvs

SPNer
Oct 3, 2007
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
It must have been Akal Purakh's Will that I have been inducted as a Member of this Forum.
I am quite confident that I shall benefit from my stay here.
I am a Post-Graduate; Retired Punjab Government Officer. Am settled in Chandigarh (India)
Have learnt and started a Website :jogbirDOTcom. A separate domain has been allocated for Gurbani.
Hope visitors will benefit from the same.
Navtej Singh

mattinathens

SPNer
Oct 17, 2007
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Hello all,
My name is Matthew, and I am a white Brit (albeit born in South Africa), who lives in Athens, Greece, which am sure is not something that one encounters on this forum very often :)

Nonetheless, I have through travelling and through dialogues with people had extensive exposure to Sikhi, and thus, am here to learn more from all of you, meet both like-minded and different people, and, above all, to enjoy the forum :up:

Thanks for having me here.

Matthew

sundeepjal

SPNer
Oct 20, 2007
jalandhar
sat sri akal saria nu,
its me sundeep singh an engineer from jalandhar.
we are a sikh family residing here.
i m very much associated with Sikh living & culture but at present worried about the future of our KAUM.
and i m also puzzeled thinking where v r heading towards....
I may look little Orthodox, but the members of 1 family'religion' are certainly justified if they think about the well-being of the culture they belong to.
my main aim to join u is to put my views before everybody like me.....& to probably start a new wave of spreading awareness among our brothers & sisters...
what at present SIKHISM is passing through is lack of majority & enthusiasm in following sikhism..... & i m watching this each day & night..........
baki pher...............thanx

Himat singh

SPNer
Oct 24, 2007
WAHEGURU GI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
Myself Himat singh. I am persuing mca from lovely institute JALANDHAR
I have done my graduation in computer science strem.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: