• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Tanbir Kaur ,

As I know in Southern America there are lot of American sikh or 3HO Sikhs that follow kundlani Yoga along with Sikhism

I have pasted a link for contacting one of them in Brazil in the post above ( may be you missed it !)

I am sure there will some gurdwara there you can contact them for more details

Subagh Kaur Khalsa [URL="http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/directory.nsf/9fce5a089a3aa61c87256390001440a4/$Body/0.1894!OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif"]http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/direc...ElemFormat=gif[/URL]

Company:None Street Address:Caixa Postal 17062 City:São Paulo State/Province:Sp, Brazil Zip/postal code:02399-970 Country:Brazil Phone:011-5511-485-1556 FAX:011-5511-485-1556 E-mail #1:subagh.gold3ho@telnet.com.brE-mail #2
ecblank.gif
Web Site #1:None Web Site #2:None Occupation:*OTHER
square.gif
Other Occupation:3Ho Instituto De Yoga, Coordinator
ecblank.gif
Detailed information about Subagh Kaur Khalsa
  • I have been living in Brasil since 1986. Together with my husband, Guru Sewak Singh, we founded 3HO Instituto de Yoga in São Paulo. We teach Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Teacher Training and other related courses. My husband directs GRD Holisitc Clinic. We have a gurdwara with monthly gatherings. We have 3 wonderful children. We are very grateful to have been blessed with the gift of living under the protection of Guru Ram Das. We'd love to hear from other S. American Sikhs or other fellow searchers coming to Brazil. SAT NAM!!!
ecblank.gif
Personal Information:
square.gif
square.gif
square.gif
Education:College graduate
square.gif
Listing created: 12/30/1997

May Akal ( God ) Bless You

Apr 4, 2006
Hello to all!
I am very honoured to be allowed to participate in this forum.
In the past I have tried to learn about Sikhism through literature, it makes me very happy that now I might have the chance to learn more.
I am from Austria, but I work and live in Canada and enjoy my stay very much.
Thank you for letting me join your forum!
Respectfully,
Eva

Harinder1986

SPNer
Apr 3, 2006
London
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My name is Harinder, I am currently studying law. I am an Amritdhari and always love to learn about Sikhi.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Apr 4, 2006
SAT SRI AKAL,
I AM KULWINDER SINGH WORKING AS AN ASSTT. MGR. IN WHEEL MANF. COMPANY IN INDIA. IT IS MY INTEREST TO COLLECT THE MATERIAL ABOUT SIKH COMMUNITY.I AM ALSO SIKH.IT IS MY GOOD LUCK THAT NOW I AM IN CONTACT WITH SPN .NOW MY JOB WILL BE VERY EASY TO SURF SPN.I AM VERY THANK FUL TO SPN.
WITH BEST WISHES
KULWINDER SINGH

Apr 7, 2006
Sri Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sare SPN de members nu tigerstyle boy walo pyar pari Sat Sri Akal

My name is Karandeep Singh.I am from Chandigarh,India. I have done my +2 in 2005 and now i wanna go abroad for my higher studies.Although i am a sikh but i still want to now more about our religion as in India not much attention is being given by parents in preaching and telling their children about our religion.

Once again Hello to all.

Sri Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Tigerstyle Boy

Dr. D. P. Singh

Writer
SPNer
Apr 7, 2006
Nangal, India
Hello everyone at SPN,
I am new at SPN and don't know much about the SPN members and their work. Trust with time I may learn something to share with all of you. More in my next e-mail.
DPSingh

sikandar

SPNer
Apr 3, 2006
Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

I am 29 years old working in AT&T singapore but i belong to holy city of Guru Ram Das - Amritsar. I am proud to be a Sikh and i have a passion for Gurbani and Sikhism.

I am impressed with the knowledge sharing and views of members of this site. Looking forward to contribute .

-Sikandar Singh

LifeWithSoul

SPNer
Apr 8, 2006
Dear SPN community, I'm happy to have found this site. I hope to find some space here for some really heartfelt discussions. Thank you Aman Ji for your warm welcome.

father

SPNer
Apr 6, 2006
Gurfateh everybody,
I am currently in Melbourne Australia. Married, and I have 3 children ages ranging from 8 years to 2 years old. At the moment I am studying in University of Melbourne pursuing a doctorate degree. Originally from Malaysia. Hope to remain on this site to share and acquire as much knowledge as possible.

hbamrah

SPNer
Apr 11, 2006
Wahe Guru Ji Ka KHALSA Wahe Guru Ji ki Fatheh,

I am from Nagpur (INDIA),and a few days back i hv shifted to pune city.
The sikh community at pune is very small and is scattered. I am very keen to study the
teachings of Guru Granth Sahib, but there is no GURUDWARA nearby my place, I can only visit the Gurudwara once in 10-15 days.
i hope by becoming a member of SPN, i would get an opportunity to learn the teachings of
Shri Guru Granth Sahibh ji.

Wahe guru ji ka khals wahe guru ji ki fateh.

Gurmeet kaur

SPNer
Oct 17, 2005
sikandar said:
Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

I am 29 years old working in AT&T singapore but i belong to holy city of Guru Ram Das - Amritsar. I am proud to be a Sikh and i have a passion for Gurbani and Sikhism.

I am impressed with the knowledge sharing and views of members of this site. Looking forward to contribute .

-Sikandar Singh
Welcome to SPN, n we hope we learn a lot from u too.
satriakal

makkar

SPNer
Apr 9, 2006
satsri Akal Ji.sadde Saare Privar Wallo Spn Parivar De Saare Veera Bhainan Nu Mein Bahut Bahut Wadhayee Denda Haan Ke Aapji De Uddam Naal Asin Saare Door Nerre Baithe Hoye V Aapas Vich Gurmat Di Saanjh Pa Sakde Haan.

il_sikh

SPNer
Apr 12, 2006
Illinois, USA
Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ke fateh!

I'm not Khalsa yet, but I do consider myself Sikh. I came to Sikhi after a long search on what religion I am. I know this is where I belong.

Justin

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: