• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Hi Steve ji, welcome to the forum! Always great to have new perspectives around.

The last time I took the Belief-o-matic quiz I came out 100% Sikhism followed by Reform Judaism!

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Harry ji, it may just be that I've taken the quiz so many times I know which answers to choose! Hahaha :grinningkudi:

Last edited:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Bhenji

Maybe its a hidden message Neo Pagan-NO PUG ON, I have to confess I keep dreaming of turbans, me in turbans ,my wife in turbans, the dogs in turbans,

chiroy

SPNer
Jul 2, 2011
Hi everyone!

Quick introduction of myself.
I'm male and 30 years old. Live in South Africa
Following the Quan Yin meditation method as taught by Master Ching Hai.
The Quan Yin method of meditation focus on the inner light and inner sound. Similar to what is taught by Sant Mat. Alot has also been written on the sound current by Guru Nannak (of Sikh religion)

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Amulya ji, a warm welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

MsKaur09 ji, welcomekaur
It's wonderful to see you starting with Gurbani! I shall enjoy interacting with you :happykudi:

Steve ji, a warm welcomekaur
Growing up in a Jewish area, I have a great interest in Judaism. It's good to have you here peacesignkaur

Chiroy ji,
welcomekaur It will be interesting to have another perspective :sippingcoffee:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome to SPN! We do hope to learn from your experiences and hope that you enjoy stay over here.

Gurfateh!

welcomemunda

jessica

SPNer
Jul 7, 2011
gold coast
hii there i dont no how to use this but i have a sikh boyfriend and im a english girl is it okay for a sikh to go out with a english girl and will his mum and dad let him marry me he has not told them yet he is going back to india in 2yrs and ill be staying were i am for 3mths then ill be going to him but how do i know if he wants me then wont he find a nice sikh girl by then..

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Jessica ji,
Welcome to SPN. Please have a look at this section as you will find others in a similar situation http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/love-and-marriage/

Also, please feel free to browse the forum and learn more about Sikhism. Communication is most important so you need to talk to your partner about your issues. Any further queries can be dealt with in the relationships part of the forum.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
hii there i dont no how to use this but i have a sikh boyfriend and im a english girl is it okay for a sikh to go out with a english girl and will his mum and dad let him marry me he has not told them yet he is going back to india in 2yrs and ill be staying were i am for 3mths then ill be going to him but how do i know if he wants me then wont he find a nice sikh girl by then..

Jessica ji

Welcome to SPN :) You have asked for input about many issues. I don't know if any one of us can answer your question/s because some of the answers depend on being able to predict what ordinary human beings will do in the future. No one may be able to do this. I wish you luck nonetheless.

Why not enjoy reading some of our threads and posting your thoughts. We are glad you joined SPN. Have an interesting time with us.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: