• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

RuByKaUr

SPNer
Jun 16, 2005
Birmingham, U.K.
Re: hi im new

well...i dont know every1 asks me dat like why californian. iv never met a californian born sikh and iv neva been to california i jus luv it so much [my imaginantion i guess], [or maybe i was there in my past life thats pulling me bak there] i dont know i guess its just one of those things.lol

well every1 thanks for your replies i am appreciating ur replies and thank you for making me welcome on this site.
:) :up:

Beena

SPNer
Jul 9, 2005
Calgary Alberta
Introductions are hard you know

I'm Beena, originally from India but now living in Canada. I love philosophy and I believe in God but I don't believe in religion much. I have a BSc and MA from India that's like just gone to waste, whatever. I like rain and warm weather. I don't know what else to write :)

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Re: Introductions are hard you know

Dear Beena Ji,

I second what Aman Singh says. Education is a life long "investment"..you will have the opportunity to make use of it one day.

Jarnail singh

Sep 19, 2005
Introducing Myself to This Forum

Waheguru jee ka Khalsa waheguru jee ki feth!!!

I was searching the web for the viakhaaya of Jabji sahib (6th Pauri) and came to know about this site. Hope I will learn about Gurmat and Gursikhi form you guys.....

GuruFeth!!
Inderjeet Singh

Meanwhile, i'll search japji sahib's 6th Pauri viakhaya here ..:)

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Re: Newly Joined to this forum

Welcome to SPN!! I hope you have already found the viyakhaya (interpretation) of Japji Sahib Pauri 6 :)

Have a nice time around here.

waheguru123

SPNer
Sep 25, 2005
london
Re: Newly Joined to this forum

i have also just register to this site. as you can see this is my first post. i am 15 years old an trying to learn more about my religion. i hope this site would be very beneficial.

Sep 19, 2005
Re: Introducing Myself to This Forum

Gurufeth Waheguru123,

You are welcome to this learning zone, i am sure you will be learning a lot over here.

God Bless you,
Inderjeet Singh

tegroop

SPNer
Sep 27, 2005

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Just Joined Today :d

Wish To Learn :{-:)

Sep 19, 2005

Gurufeth Tegroop veerjee,

Welcome to this fourm. Hope you find it a great learning place.

With Regards.....Inderjeet Singh

rsingh

SPNer
Oct 2, 2005
London

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

im rsingh from London (UK) :)

Uni Student... :{-:)

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Abhi

SPNer
Dec 24, 2004
New Delhi, India

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Here is me introducing myself to you all:
My name is Abhijit. I'm a 23
year old sikh living in New Delhi, India. Am working as a technical instructor in an internetworking company and am studying for my masters degree in
computer applications alongside.

I got a score of 74 (i think) on the beliefnet.com "What's ur spirituality type" quiz. That means that I've been classified as a "questioning believer".
I however, would take myself as a learner. Which is why I'm here.. to learn from all you fine people(... and to share too, if and when I can :D).

I've been a member of SPN for quite some time now, but this is the first time I'm posting.

I love reading about religion in my sparetime and am aiming to become Amritdhari oneday(with the AkalPurakhs' Blessings).

I just finished updating my blog with details about my yatra to Sri Hemkunt Sahib. You may find it at:
http://www.iabhi.tk or
http://iabhijit.blogspot.com

Looking forward to interacting with you all !!
Blessed Be :)

Respectfully...
Daas,
Abhijit Singh

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Welcome Abhijit :)

Have a nice time around here and stay in chardi kalaa.

Best Regards

hpluthera

SPNer
Oct 3, 2005
Auckland

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wheguru Ji Ki Fateh
I join this forum with ardas to sri Akal Purukh Sache Patshah to Grant Sumat to deliberate on Gur bani Vichar which lead us all to the Naam.
Sri Guru nanak Patshah May hold our Hand to guide through Shabd gurbani the Truths of Life (LOK) and After (Parlok). I also wish to express my appreciations and thanks to all those who made a great Sikh Philosophy Forum on Web bringing togather all seekers to learn from each other with GURU Kirpa. Guru nanak spread Sikhi without these tools to the whole world is His miracle and let us His Sikhs make a Humble attempt to include as many as we can to Shabd Gurbani and the Naam.
Will meet you more often on the Net
Harinder Pal Singh Luthera ( HP S Luthera) New zealand

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: