• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

simplethings

SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
simplethings ji

Welcome to SPN. There is a striking beauty to your introduction - looking for some peace and finding it because of an article by one of our trusted members, Soul_jyot ji.

Nothing really could tell us better that we are reaching out in positive ways. Please find what it is you need in life. Let the universe know. It will be great on our end to know that SPN was able to help you in some small ways to find your way and reach your destination.

Thank you for the welcome! :)

I'm happy to have found this place. I feel that maybe it can help me achieve what I need.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS Akal Ji.

When there is curiosity to know something this is the best forum to get collective in put from all members on any subject under discuusion.

When some one has completely denial about any thing ,still this is the best forum to open discussion.

I believe there has been no attempt to change some one's mind or attempted to convince or patronizing but only sharing each individual's knowledge about Sikh faith.

THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS FORUM TO SHARE AND DISCUSS WITH OPEN MINDS.

Jaspi

Dear Some of you jis here,

I am becoming annoyed. Please let Spades ji be as he is. We are all where we are on this journey of life. Spades ji has been honest with us about where he is. Perhaps it would serve everyone better if some of us would quit trying to convince him - in a most patronising way, I might add - that he really must come around to believing as some of the rest of us believe. The thread is for welcoming new members, not judging and trying to change them.

Forgive me for saying this, but it seems to me the same attitude of smug superiority that I see in my born-again, spirit-filled, Bible-thumping medical caregiver who can't comprehend how I cannot see the obvious truth of the Bible. . I know I am opening myself up to attack, but I really feel the need to ask some of you to please back off.

Sorry if this is offensive. I think it needs to be said.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Harvir ji welcomekaurwelcomekaurwelcomekaurwelcomekaur

We should start out by having good thoughts and inspiration for you as you open this new chapter in your life. Good luck in all your endeavors. Just think about the big life you have ahead.

And please enjoy this forum. Make it a place to meet new friends and participate in all of our discussions.

Aug 28, 2010
I am primarily interested in gurbaani interpretations as per grammer of the words.I would be delighted to interact in the subject.Professionally I am technocrat in the field of metallurgy with academic backgroud of being teaching in Engg College.
I have great interest of science and understanding of Gurbaani principles conforming to the concept of Modern Science studies.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
parkash ji

Welcome to this forum. I am delighted always when I meet a person whose interest in gurbani and the language of Sri Guru Granth Sahib is so profound. Please find SPN a place where some of your questions can be resolved, and where you yourself can share your understanding and perceptions.

One suggestion for your purposes is to delve into the Guru Granth Darpan by Professor Sahib Singh. That gives enormous understanding of how the words of the Gurus take on meaning in context.

Hope you find this a worthy place to spend your hours. :)

Balkar Singh

SPNer
Oct 30, 2008
"GURSIKH MEET CHALO GUR CHALI.
JO GUR KAHE SOYEE BHAL MANO HAR HAR KATHA NIRALI."
Gurufateh to all brothern.
I am Balkar Singh Goraya (57) Gyani (GNDU-1973) and graduate of military matters. A retired Captain (Granthy) of the Indian Army (Punjab Regiment).
I joined the SPN soon after my retirement in july 2008. Since then I read almost all the discussions and find time to answer/participate where ever I find space to reply.
I wish all the best to SPN and all the participents
With high regards to all of you,
Balkar Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome to BALKAR SINGH ji

welcomekaurwelcomekaurwelcomekaur Just to let you know - I did not Introduce Myself right away. Then after quite a few messages from admin I decided to do it.

I look forward to your insights. Please make yourself at home here. Your participation will add yet another asset to our wonderful membership. Thanks.

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
thanks Aman ji...

I'm Daljeet Singh...Indore.....Mechanical Engineer..Looking my own buisness of Automobile...

Welcome Daljeet Singh ji!

welcomekaurwelcomemundawelcomekaurwelcomemunda

Engineers always impress me because I never did get Newtonian mechanics straight.

I am more than happy to see another Singh of intelligence join our great forum. Enjoy and share with us, please.

(What sort of an automobile business?)

icecreamkaur

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Daljeet Singh jiwelcomekaurwelcomekaurwelcomekaur

So glad that you have come to join us. There will surely be topics where you will be able to explain, teach, clarify for us scientific topics that we don't quite get. :happykudi:

Good luck and blessings in your automotive business and plans for the future.

But during all of that time, please participate in discussion, read to your heart's content, and take advantage of all of our wonderful resources.

SPN is better because you are here. winkingmunda

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM