• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

HarleenKaur

SPNer
Jul 9, 2010
Waheguru ji ka khalsa,Waheguru ji ki fateh.I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year.I've joined this site as I want to know more about sikhism,my discipline.
icon14.gif

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Waheguru ji ka khalsa,Waheguru ji ki fateh.I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year.I've joined this site as I want to know more about sikhism,my discipline.
icon14.gif

Harleen Kaur ji Welcome to SPN. This forum is only as good as it membership and each and every member has added to our distinct personality as an internet community.

I look forward to your participation in the coming days. For answers to your questions, there are many great discussions in the sections on Sikh History, Gurmat Vichaar, Sikh Personalities, and Sikh Sikhi Sikhism.

Tell us a little more about yourself. I am sure there are many members who would like to interact with you.

welcomemundawelcomemundawelcomekaurwelcomekaur

issondhi

SPNer
Jun 30, 2010
A hearty and warm welcome Gurleen Kaurji,

Your name with suffix Kaur represents that you are already a princess in Guru Gobind Singhji,s extended family.
I hope you can read and write Panjabi ! Baani Guru Guru Hai Baani. The Holy Scriptures of Guru Granth Sahib Ji are mostly in easily understanable
Punjabi (Gurmukhi).Bas Guruji da Palla phadh lao.(Submit yourself to Guruji
heart & soul)and He will lead you to His path.
God Bless

Iqbal Singh

harmandeep

SPNer
Jul 16, 2010
Saare Mitar Pyarein Nu

Wahe Guru Ji Da Khalsa
Wahe Guru Ji Di Fateh

Mera Naam Harman Deep Singh Hai Main India Da Rehan wala haan
sikhi mere layi guru di bakhsi daat hai jinu apa sambhal ke rakhna ae te mitron Amrit Chhak K Singh Sajao

Aug 3, 2010
Hi,
I am Rai Saad Bhatti from Nankana Sahib. i am descendant of Rai Bular khan, great grandson of Rai Hussain Bhatti, grandson of Rai Mohabbat khan bhatti and son of Rai Saeed Ahmad khan Bhatti. This is to inform you that from now onwards i would be sending you updates on my family on a regular basis.
Regards,
Saad.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS Akal Ji.

Rai Saad Bhatti Ji.

It will be a God's blessing to read your further communications to widen our understasning about lot more real history as per your quite old background from Nanaka Sahib .

Welcome to join me.

Jaspi

Hi,
I am Rai Saad Bhatti from Nankana Sahib. i am descendant of Rai Bular khan, great grandson of Rai Hussain Bhatti, grandson of Rai Mohabbat khan bhatti and son of Rai Saeed Ahmad khan Bhatti. This is to inform you that from now onwards i would be sending you updates on my family on a regular basis.
Regards,
Saad.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
jaspi ji Thanks for giving our new member such a hearty welcome.

Rai ji - I welcome you to this forum. welcomekaur We look forward to your participation. Each new member adds more interest to our forum. Thanks for joining with us.

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Rai Saad Bhatti Ji.

A most hearty welcome! welcomekaurwelcomekaur

I look forward to your participation. I have several good friends from Pakistan whose company is always interesting to me. And, of course Nankana Sahib is a very special place.

Sep 12, 2007
Rai Saad Bhatti Ji,

Most welcomekaur to our SPN site. Please let me know how you got this web site and how you got interested to enter our site. Please let us know about Nankana Sahib and maybe you know the other Gurdwara's also.

Thanks and Ragards,

Pirthepal Singh

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
welcomemunda Bhatti Sahib Ji,

This is our privilege to connect to you through medium of SPN!!

And, we eagerly look forward to your messages unfolding some of the hidden chapters of Sikh history, in particular.

Gurfateh
Aman Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Mukesh Sethi ji

Welcome to SPN and please make this a comfortable zone for you to read, discuss and share your knowledge. We depend on new members to enliven our forum. have many happy hours here. welcomekaurwelcomekaurwelcomekaur

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Mukesh Sethi ji

A big welcome to SPN. welcomekaurwelcomekaurwelcomemundawelcomemunda

Please stay in touch with us. Feel free to contribute your thoughts and ideas. None of us - almost none of us - is an expert and all new ideas are valuable.

I have not been in your city of New Delhi for many years. How is it there now?

icecreamkaur

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
New to this site and recently started doing am Nitnem and Rehiraas and Kirtan Sohela in the pm.

Ive given up drinking and meat and want to become a better Sikh and learn about my religion.

Any help + advice would be appreciated.

Go easy on me:thumbsupp::thumbsupp:

welcomekaurwelcomekaurwelcomekaur

LOL Billy Singh ji

We will go easy on your. Welcome

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: