• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
Jun 18, 2005
Surrey
Hi, I'm new!

Waheguru jee ka khalsa, wahguru jee kee fateh.

my name is gursharn kaur and i have the pleasure of living in surrey, canada. i have always had the chance to read some articles on this site and i thought it was time that I create an account here. i created the account a while back but because of my busy schedule, it was only now that i had the chance to post an introduction. Thank you for reading this and may waheguru always be with you.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Hi, I'm new!

Dear Gursharn kaur ji

Kindly Accept my greetings and you are most welcome on this site .May we all learn and grow in sikhi together
:) :)
Jatinder Singh

Jun 1, 2004
Re: Hi, I'm new!

Gursharan Kaur Ji,

Welcome to SPN family and thanks for taking your precious time to become our esteemed member. Each new member is a kind of measure of success for SPN Team as it always helps when a person finally decides to register with us. :)

Please do share everything with us anyting that you find inspiring and worth sharing.

Have a nice time and enjoy your stay over here.

Best Regards

RuByKaUr

SPNer
Jun 16, 2005
Birmingham, U.K.
hi im new

hi every1 im new on this whole network i joined ages ago but my exams kept me away from introducing myself. my names Ruby Kaur Dosanjh and im 18 and live in the U..K. my dream is graduating and then getting married to a californian born sikh and living in california and setting my own businesses. i sometimes wonder if i can get there but i kno i will with the help of god.
thank you
whaeguru ji ka khalsa, whaeguru ji ki fateh.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: hi im new

Dear Kaur ji
Welcome to thr network
may Akal purakh help you in reaching goals of your life

Jatinder Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: