• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Dear All,

Welcome to SPN! its so fascinating to find all you gracing SPN and cherishing it as well... :up:

Dear JimRinX ji,

You have two options to quote a post...

1. Ppress the Quote Post button like this:
quote.gif
in any post you would like to quote in your reply.

2. Press the Quick Reply button link this:
quickreply.gif
in any post you would like to quote in your reply and then click the checkbox under Options (Quote message in the reply?).

i hope this helps...

You would like test my suggestion by quoting my this post in the your next reply... :)

Warm regards

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Aman ji

You are a genius to include the actual picture of the quote button two different ways. :wah: Ooops I forgot! Sometimes we sound like a "mutual adoration society. Hah hah!

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Welcome sikh royalist to SPN

I realy like your attituide towards sikh panth.If all moneh develop this type of attituide then sikh quam will become quite powerful

Oct 16, 2009
kanwardeep singh brother i feel as if a police men in civil uniform i get easily close to people of different religions go to different religious places and much more at the same time i am a Sikh at heart.and thank you for welcoming me:happy:

Tanya

SPNer
Nov 5, 2009
Thanks to this community! I been looking for shabad gurbani for my unty, and found it mostly here! And never knew what i'll discover here.... Translation of SGGS ji.
I am so looking forward to read it while i m travelling everyday to work!
Thank you so much!
BTW I am Tanya Singh from london,uk. Born & Proud Sikh!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Tanya ji

Welcome to SPN and I am glad that you found our forum. Yes -- there is a treasure chest of resources here for download, but also check our threads. Poetry, stories and poems by SPN members, Qawali, Gurbani Kirtan, photo albums. You can start threads and discussions so do not hesitate to do that.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:Narayanjot Kaur

Lee

SPNer
May 17, 2005
London, UK
Re: Hello Sikhs!

I found this board through sikhphilosophy’s homepage link on Internet Infidels Discussion Board. I’m a non-Abrahamic theist, a neopagan. I’m an Eclectic Wiccan. I practice the rituals and spells of Wicca (neopagan witchcraft), my theology is heavily influenced by Hinduism (soft polytheism: one Creator-God of the universe, the Infinite, the Uncreated Light, the Brahman, who is manifest as many individual Gods and Goddesses), and my afterlife beliefs come from Spiritualism (death of the physical body is birth unto a new life in the hidden, astral realms). For more on my philosophy you can read on my website.

I come not to convert others to my beliefs but to discuss ideas and learn from others.

Hey welcome Heathen Dawn.

I too come from an Atheist first and then Neo-Pagan background. I converted to Sikhi about 8-9 years ago directly from Asatru!

As I found that it contained all that I had discoverd about diety.

Strange but wonderfuly true.;)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome raspinder ji :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Please spend fruitful hours here at SPN. Enjoy the discussions and make yourself at home with all of the resources SPN offers. I will be checking to see if you are at home here. Each new member makes SPN a better place to be.

mluther746

SPNer
Nov 21, 2009
New here

Hello Everyone!!
I just joined these forums and glad to join here, I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way.
Well, i am new here in this forum and like forum discussion because I can share my views and ideas to others.
I am very interested to know about shikh philosophy and many stuffs related about that provided here and it would be useful to increase my knowledge.
Hope to have a great time here.
:) Nice to meet you all :)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: New here

mluther746 ji

It is also nice to meet you here too. :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Thanks for such a cheerful greeting. I hope that you have a great experience. And if you make use of all the resources that we have here, I am sure you will. Don't forget to visit our media and downloads, our game arcade, our bookstore. We have wonderful sections that include Gurbani and information about the Gurus. Also remember -- participate in discussions in order to meet a membership that is outstanding. More fine people in one place you will not find elsewhere. :happykaur:

Narayanjot kaur

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: