• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Amerikaur

SPNer
Feb 19, 2005
America
Re: Intro

Jsingh ji,

It is so good to have you with us. Welcome aboard! I hope you continue to keep yourself safe and strong...looking forward to getting in to some good discussions with you!

jsingh45

SPNer
Jun 2, 2005
chicago
Re: Intro

Thank you everyone for the welcome :), I had posted a reply in t he controversial debate section, under the topic of should monas be allowed to marry in the Gurudwara, please post your thoughts to my post there, hoping to get into thought provoking discussions as well thank you brothers and sisters:)

Krazy Kaur

SPNer
Jun 6, 2005
Middle Earth
Hey!

Hey i'm Deesh, i jus registered on the site! By the looks of things i'm quite young :hmm: But i hope i can gain further inspiration from every1 on the site! :up: Look forward to getting to kno every1!

Take care
Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

deepspirit

SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
USA
Sat Nam to all

Sat Nam to all. I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am an
American born Sikh who has practiced under the guidance of Yogi Bhajan for 19 years. Personally, I am a teacher of Middle School students with intellectual and behavioral needs. I am a mother of two girls who have been raised within their Dharmic family. I practice and teach Kundalini yoga and have always been interested in people who enjoy and live to their spiritual convictions. I am always alert to hearing of real-life stories of how people manage to keep their convictions alive without compromising the form and value of Guruji's teachings. Conversations about Sikhi are very interesting to me and I welcome this type of dialogue.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Sat Nam to all

Deepspirit

you are most welcome on this forum and we are evr eager to interact with gursikh like you

Jul 13, 2004
Canada

Welcome ji :)

From your introduction, I believe there is lot to learn from you.

Looking forward to your active participation in the forums.

Regards, Arvind.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

a most warm welcome from us in MALAYSIA as well.... its always refreshing to have a new member...because it promises new breezes and fresh flowers..for our minds..

Jarnail Singh Gyani Arshi

deepspirit

SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
USA

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa
Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you all for your kindness. I look forward to sharing and learning more. Your site is wonderful. I look forward to having time this summer to explore the many threads I have briefly seen.

May the light of Guru shine upon our paths and bring us to cherdi kalah!

Dharam Kaur

Jun 1, 2004
Re: hi

Hello navdeep, nice to see you around. Please take your time to explore various sections/topics. We would love to hear your views on various issues. :)

Have a nice and njoy !!

Best Regards
Aman Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: