Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Needs of Sikhs/Punjabis in the UK

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by jaz80, May 22, 2015.

1. jaz80

Expand Collapse

May 19, 2015
    As some of you may already know, a new British Sikh School is soon to open its doors to students (from all cultures) in September this year. There was a great need for this type of establishment for Sikhs/Punjabis in the UK.
    Apart from this, can you think of other issues/needs that Sikh/Punjabi people are facing in the UK and how that can be provided?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    17 yr old Baljit needs your help Get Involved Aug 19, 2015
    United Sikhs From United Sikhs. Phillippines Needs Your Help Sikh Organisations Nov 22, 2013
    Politics Canada needs to stand up for Dalits Breaking News Oct 27, 2013
    Milkha Singh says India needs to tap into rural talent for athletics Sikh Personalities Jul 23, 2013
    Sikhism Needs Liberal Democracy Questions and Answers May 29, 2013

3. Original

Original United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer

Jan 10, 2011

I'm a British Sikh living in the UK. Our family have been here for nearly 60 years and community contributions [ethnic minority] nationwide has been tremendous. We've got number of Sikh Schools in the South-East of England, I personally oversaw the executive in charge of the administration of the new Primary Khalsa School in Norwood Green, Southall. What exactly is the nature of your enquiry ?

Hope I'm able to assist !

Many thanks