Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

need information

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by gitika_kaur, May 25, 2009.

Tags:
  1. gitika_kaur

gitika_kaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji
    I have a very abstract question but its essential for me.Actually I have a friend he is amritdhari he loves s'one and that girl also loves him a lot.Thay have a plan to get married.But is that ok for them to get close with each other.I mean to touch and to kiss each one because my friend was telling me its unable for him to control.Is that a sin for amritdhari people if they touch and kiss their partners before marriage may be the amrit has gone (KHANDIT) not pure .So my question is that they have to take amrit again or is that fine because they will get married in future.
    Can you please give me suggestion
    Thanks and Regards
    Gitika Kaur Khalsa

2. Loading...