Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Miracles , What is the truth and what is fake ?

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by Seeker2013, Oct 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Seeker2013

Seeker2013 India
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Contributor

I am sure all of you have heard of this man who was healed from cancer in SGGS's presence , Vasu Bhardwaj

miracle.jpg

I am not doubting the power of guru but I am doubting this particular incidence of this man .
    What if he was just paid by SGPC to just come on stage and say all this so as to invigorate the dwindling faith of sikh masses ? what is its a plot by sikh preachers to make sikhs believe in SGGS?
    I am just wondering , what is the truth and what is falsehood ?

2. Loading...