• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Life

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
The last few days have been peaceful, I have been taking the boys for long walks, as Sian, due to the change is having terrible pain in her joints, I am quite enjoying the time with the boys, the puppies are still naughty, and Rory is still constantly trying to fight Bran, but as Rory has no *****, and Bran still has his, he is getting more and more ready to put Rory in his place,

The Range Rover is absolutely falling apart, yes, that is why it was probably so cheap, the air suspension needs three new suspension bags, as they all leak, so when I drive it, I look like one of those pimped up cars that bounce along, except its quite painful, especially speed bumps, the overheating could be one of many things, head gasket, the famous porous block issue, air lock, thermostat, radiator, I have managed to squirrel away some money and buy secondhand rad, thermo and bags from ebay, thursday is the day when they fit it all, and then we will see.

I can't get rid of it anyway, as the dogs love it, everyone has his own place, Bran sits on the back seat with Dan, and Rory in the front seat with me, normally with his paw around me, unfortunately, the suspension leak is at the front, and as the compressor keeps trying to pump the front up, you end up with a drag car look, with the rear about 4 inches higher than the front,

Sian said to me the other day, its not the howling thats so bad, its the amount of time you spend thinking about it, so, I am still howling, but just not thinking about it,

Hooray, the dreaded citalopram has been replaced, with a view to giving up altogether, Sian seems much less stressed and less blue, I dunno, although it cannot help matters much when I find myself in dark places,

I cannot complain, life is peaceful and pleasant, sure money is tight, it always is, but everything seems ok.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: