Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Let these girls and guys go from sikhism

Discussion in 'Sikh Youth' started by singhsatwant1980, Apr 9, 2009.

1. singhsatwant1980

singhsatwant1980
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

SIKH girls are influned by bollywood movies ,, the fake region,, they want there husband like SRK,salman, so you cannot blames them ,,and if u see today in punjab the drugs like, gutka,cigratte,pan masla and alchol are served near gurudwaras, no one stpos them neither SGPC nor state GOVT.. but in some manner it good for sikhism those who donnot have control on thier soul its better they are not with us.. Qualtiy is better than quantity

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Do You Ever Feel Completely Disconnected? Blogs Today at 7:39 AM
    Sikhi Kaur And Archuleta: A Sikh, A Mormon, And A Dozen Interfaith University Graduates Sikh Sikhi Sikhism May 28, 2016
    Sikhism Sikhism Thrives In The City Of Middleton Sikh Sikhi Sikhism May 13, 2016
    Sikh News Sikh Captain Says Keeping Beard And Turban Lets Him Serve U.S. And Faith Breaking News Apr 2, 2016
    Sikh News Greg Worthington: Let Me Tell You Why This Hateful Joke Isn't Funny Breaking News Feb 18, 2016

3. Archived_member7

Archived_member7
    Expand Collapse

We are Sikhs veer ji ...We are people who got quality from quantity ..we cannot close the doors for them..they are our blood...can u bear the pain of a Simran Kaur convert to Salma Khan ???.. I cannot ..I pray to my Master DasMesh Pita MaharajadhiRaj(kings of kings) Sachche Padshaah Guru Gobindsinghji Maharaj to give me so much strength that I can dedicate myself to this cause and roll off the heads of such Malechch.

4. Archived_member7

Archived_member7
    Expand Collapse

When our Dasmesh Pita created KHALSA, the people who had assembled were weak, oppressed, unhappy and timid. His Highness made them LIONS - SINGHS. We need learn from this.