• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leadership By Turban By Ravi Singh

Jun 1, 2004
Leadership by Turban
Ravi Singh

Audiobook and MS Windows compatible E-book on CDROM

I wear a turban. What does that mean today in the United States of America? Can I wear my turban and fit into the American mainstream? How do I balance my identity with my daily activities? After years of searching for the answers to these questions, I've discovered they don't lie in the words of great authors, scholars, philosophers or CEOs. They lie in myself. In my life. In my experiences in academics, politics, business and religion. These experiences have shaped the values and principles that now guide my life, giving me reason to continue wearing my turban. Through trial and error, I've learned more than I'd ever thought possible. And more than I'd care to admit.

Until now, I've been reluctant to write down these stories. But I've come to believe that truth is the most valuable gift you can share with other people. Who you are - and what you do - is priceless. That's why I'm sharing my experience. My stories. My truths. So that we may all come to understand each other a little better. So that we may all find our own definition of what it means to be successful. So that our generation will be prepared to lead.

After reading this book, I hope you'll gain some insight into what it means to wear a turban in America today. It hasn't been easy. But it has taught me some interesting lessons about leadership.

You can purchase the resource here: http://www.leadershipbyturban.com

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Ravi Singh, in 1990, graduated from Marmion Military Academy, making history by becoming the first US cadet ever to graduate from a military academy with a turban.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: