• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Kanwar Singh The Cage Fighting Sikh

Jul 1, 2012
i know them kunwar singh (kick boxer) n dr. subegh singh(MMA Fighter) and also there is one more sikh lad, a bodybuilder.....navtej singh khalsa.......all these three are representing sikhs in their respective fields. some4-5 months back[/I][/COLOR] i mailed the administrator of SPN to put pictures of these three young sikhs on the homepage of SPN so that they can act as role model for younger generation but did'nt got any response....maybe i was wrong in ma thinking.....:interestedmunda::sippingcoffeemunda:

Last edited:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
We,like everybody, are absolutely delighted to see these super sports persons coming through the ranks and becoming a force to be reckoned with. I looked for images of these sportsperson on the internet but could not find many images as most of the posters look too dark in nature to be considered. Perhaps you could help us findsome images that we can showcase. Simply put the link here and we will have a look.

Thank you so much!

Gurfateh

Last edited:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
here we go! Dr Subaig Singh ji is added and would show up randomly as SPN logo:

dr-subaig-singh.jpg

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: