• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Justice Of God

Aug 31, 2009
There were mass murders in 1947.There were a lot of killings in Punjab during the phase of terrorism?Peopl(Sikhs)across the whole of India had to reap the crop of hatred sown by the others.Do the Sikhs have to do collective reaping?God is known for his Justice?We may be small to see it.But how many have seen the killers of 1947,terrorism and 1984 being punished by God?Indian Judicial system may be unfair for delaying justice but can someone from cyber sangat narrate incident when the sinner got the punishment from God?I do not think Babar was punished by God.Was it a miscarriage of Justice when other Sikhs got punished for the deeds of the miscreants who sorted out Hindus from the buses and shot them?I recall a Sikh in the Sagar town of M.P.He told me very firmly that all those who sinned during 1984 got natural Justice.Some died due to a disease and others suffered in more than one ways.Sadh sangat ji if you have seen any sinner getting punished for his sins then kindly do share. WJKK WJKF

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: