Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Just thought of a little thing we could do for our SPN members..

Discussion in 'New to Sikhism' started by S|kH, Aug 22, 2005.

1. S|kH

S|kH
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Set up a gurbani mp3 request form.

They request a shabad, or singer, we find the shabad and send it to them somehow. I just thought of this idea after I posted a request lol

It would be a minor thing, make it easier for the people that dont have the time to search...we'll search for them, and it would spread gurbani in the mean time.

Plus could attract more people to this site, maybe everyone else will start telling them to put the request on sikhphilosophy.net and within minutes the request be fulfilled =)

2. Loading...