• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Is There A God?

Oct 11, 2006
Patiala,Punjab.
Dear seeker3j Ji,
I am sorry but I don't agree with the above as if that was the case then why should we try and improve ourselves and why should we make an effort in life? Our decisions affect what happens to us. We have to decide whether we go on the path towards God or away from God. If I drive recklessly that will increase my chances of dying whether it was written or not! I'm sorry but I find the idea of God a as a puppet master as absurd! It gives absolutely no incentive for improving oneself and as you said above is not compatible with theory about karma. However, this is straying off the point raised at the beginning of the thread about whether there is a God adn why people believe in God!
Sat Sri Akal,
This discussion has been going on for months and no one has answered convincingly the simple questions,
EXACTELY WHAT DOES GOD DO?
WHAT ARE THE COMPELLING REASONS THAT MAKE US BELIEVE IN HIM?
All I find is the play of words.
According to me, in simple terms. it is the fear psychosis and wishfull thinking that makes man believe in supernatural power or powersswordfight

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Dear Atheist ji (and others),

My proof for God is constantly all around me. I see it in the everyday miracles of life. Science can only go so far in its explanations and admits it has its limitations. Here are a few examples to illustrate but there are millions of possible examples. Science can explain how and why the human body works the way it does but can't explain exactly how things have developed that way-evolution is explained as a process but not why evolution is the way it is. Science explains why and how a butterfly has stunning colours but it cannot explain the pleasure felt by a person watching that butterfly. Science can explain how a brain is wired and which pathways cause which emotions but it can't explain why those pathways are subtly different in different people resulting in different behaviour. Science can explain the process of the big bang but cannot ever know the cause of the big bang and what came before. Science knows that the universe is expanding but can never know what it's expanding into. Science can explain why some plants have healing properties but cannot explain why it is that way-why not all plants or why not others! I could go on forever! I find it incredible that the exact conditions required for a planet so rich in life has been combined for it to happen. I find that miraculous. Science can explain the how but not the why about this fact. Some wise person (Narayanjot Kaur I think) on page 10 said that gravity cannot be directly measured or observed but we know of its existence indirectly through its effects. In the same way I cannot measure or observe God but I believe in the concept of God as I can indirectly see/feel/observe the effects of God all around me. You cannot compare believing in God to believing in unicorns as unicorns are a physical being but God is not. God is perceived indirectly therefore is it a little more comparable to the belief in gravity. I hope this ramble makes sense!

The other reason I believe in God is that the belief for me is strength. I went through a phase after being bullied for 7 years in school of refusing to believe in God as I could not believe that a God would allow so much suffering. I changed after encountering more difficulties later in life and finding only belief in God gave me the strength to deal with life. Belief in God is a great source of strength, inspiration and conscience. It is not the only way to gain these things but when not doing any harm why not. As I said earlier I have proof enough that God exists to convince me.

I thought I did answer the question!!

Atheist Ji, would love to hear your thoughts-it's been a while!

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Sat Sri Akal,
This discussion has been going on for months and no one has answered convincingly the simple questions,
According to me, in simple terms. it is the fear psychosis and wishfull thinking that makes man believe in supernatural power or powersswordfight

Dear JasbirKaleka Ji

These are excellent questions!

If it could be said that having worked our way up the food chain through countless Karmic cycles of births and deaths, the purpose of our human life is to return to Sachkhand, why did we leave in the first place!!
Why did the Soul separate from The Original Source?

Do people who believe in God do so as a comfort thing because it gives their life a purpose and meaning or do they believe as a result of life changing experiences?

I haven't had any such experiences by the way but I nonetheless choose to believe in God. It's a deliberate choice and I may develop my reasoning in another post but for now, it would be interesting to see what others think about the questions you have asked

seeker3k

SPNer
May 24, 2008
canada
Every one has the right to express his/her opinion. How the life was created in the first place. No one knows not science or religion. Religious people been believing for thousands of years that it was God created life. Weather it be human or smallest life. No one have came back from birth to tell us what goes on when we die. Do we go to Dharmraj where he will check our deed? Then reward or punish us. No living person can go to God and come back to tell us I mean any one. As Jesus said “dead know not”
Let’s say it was God who created us. Is he still getting involved in our daily lives?

When we dies do we Sikhs go to Waheguru or Ram or Jesus Allah? Or they have separate sections? Is there a physical place where Gods live and wait for us? As it is said in dohara after the ardas. This sachkhand is it a real place where our Gurus live and waiting for us?
I also wrote that what seeker9 has asked why we have came from the almighty.

When an actor do his work with passion he can get Oscar. That’s why we are working hard in doing what we r doing.
If God is not a puppet master then what is his work? How can any one say what God do. No one seen God. Every one think they know what God does. That is their belief only. I reaspect their belief. But belief should be based on truth. What is the truth? Every human have his/her own truth. There is not one truth. We can claim that our truth is a real truth. He/she will know at the time of death that he/she been fooled.
If by doing the simran reading bani then all bhai ji must be enlighten. Others who do the nitname should also be enlighten people. I just finished listening the CD by Maskeen the most respected khatha watch. The Guru Arjan said in Sukhmani that only brahm giani can know about brahm giani. Is he claining that he is brahm giani? In that CD there is nothing that he said about brahm. He tell his stories which are baseless.

I agree with Jaspi and I have wrote it in my posts that Nanak did not start the Sikhism.
Nanak’s idea was great. It was way ahead of that time. Now we are stuck in baseless arguments.
As I said before that only the poet knows the real meaning. Reader can only understand what is his awareness. It should have been great if Nanak had wrote in plain language.

What is the difference between discussion and argument?

Discussion is talking about the idea. Argument is personal attack.

Let’s keep it discussion.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Jasbir ji,

Guru Fateh.

You write:

Yes, I agree that this interesting discussion has been going on for months and I hope it never stops and we keep on asking questions in order to learn and know ourselves better. But I beg to differ with you on the latter part of your statement. Everyone who has participated in the discussion has answered the questions to best of their abilities.

If you are not convinced then you have every right to ask questions and continue this interesting interaction.

Now let me ask you questions about your own questions that you have posted.

Exactly, what is God for you?

Please describe from your own perspective him,her or it so that we can find out what he, she, it does.

Please share with us what does the God you have in your mind does?

Why don't you share with us your opinion about the God you have in mind and what makes you believe in him,her it?

As far as I am concerned, belief systems are make believe things. If one is seeking for the truth then one does not have to believe because truth stands on its own. It needs no belief.

Hope to learn from your enlightenment.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL JI.

If any would like to know more about God.

No one can explain better than Guru Nanak Dev .One can excess the truth by reading Jap Ji understand Mulmantra.

Every one must concentrate on their deeds ,thoughts by following Jap Ji to have better life styles.

Stop searching and going crazy about God if it exist or not ,first understand one self than to understand others.

"Understand others before one wished to be understood."

Seize to asking questions about God being mortal or from mortals which which leads to no where. The least try to read Jap Ji which may reveals some understanding and knowledge about God (Ek Onkar) for some right heads or motivated individuals.

One must remember the old saying since centuries until mid 19 century.

"ATOM CAN NOT BE SUBDIVIDED"

Yes it can be sub-divided because of so much progress by human beings.

But religions wise we want to stick to old practices to keep a good controls of the masses by thriving different faiths since centuries after centuries .

Then Dur Nanak revealed in 1469 completely opposite to all faith by denouncing every thing except revealing that all we come from one light. Our religion is humanity . Denounced all the rituals and idol worshiping,no man is superior than others. man is known his class by his deeds.No living man can explain Almighty nor man or ancient Vedas could reveal any clue about the God.

Guru Nanak Dev revealed the truth in 1969 that we all come from one light and all humanity is the same . No more IDOL worshiping ,denounced all Vedas,Rituals,any other DOGMA from people's lives was a break through to shock the whole world after continuous practices by several religions following several prophets or others by organizing the religions to one's own superiority for gaining financial wealth by creating hatred among other religions groups.

Sikh Philosophy should undertake discussions where more intellect can share their actual philosophy what Guru Nanak Dev left for us than some one wondering about God's existence which is completely explained in Jap ji..

Are we following Guru Nanak Dev philosophy motivating and practice in our daily lives than motivating some one who do not believe in God.?

Imagine the question of God existences being search from another human beings especially on Sikh Philosophy where every thing is clearly explained in Jap ji.

Guru Nanak Dev and Philosophy denounced the following fundamental issues.

-cast system to put stop further division among the Sikh communities

-these fake BABAS who are practically ruling the uneducated folks by misleading
them against all philosophy of Guru Nanak in oppositions directions..

We must introduces full awareness to rural area for the use of voting rights than electing wrong candidate to govern them.

Candidate who forget all his promises made during elections .

Than some failed leaders who could not get elected start exploiting ,masses to another issues like separations creating a big protests in the streets ,motivate people to give their lives for the causes.

We make people aware when next elections comes to be more careful to cast votes to the right leader. Next time to elect a right party by using their democratic right to vote than giving away your life as a human sacrifice to get thing done by bad choices of leaders.

One still can topple a elected government after every 5 years being still alive for some more years to come where leader will be still alive but one is gone..

Sikh philosophy should have a actual impact by creating awareness of our GURUS teachings, practices to be SIKH philosophy as a modal to the societies at large.

There is nothing to search more when every thing is explained in Jap Ji.

Jaspi

ik-jivan

SPNer
May 3, 2010
Sat Sri Akal,
-----------------------------------------------
Everyone, please forgive me for the length of this response. I can't see how I can avoid going into details. . .and I do understand the sentiment expressed above. . .

JasbirKaleka ji,
I am going to recount the ‘compelling reasons’ that have convinced me that there is a God. In fact, I have evaluated psychosis/neurosis as an alternate explanation, but my circumstances don’t fit. I am perhaps too sane, rational and pragmatic to dwell for any length of time on conjecture and will only entertain hypothesis long enough to understand another’s point of view. I have considered that maybe I just have a superlative imagination, but still the accuracy and context of my ‘imaginings’ call into question chance theory.

What I will concede is that if there isn’t a God, what I have experienced throughout my lifetime, cannot be explained without assuming the existence of supernatural powers. Now, belief in God may be a comforting thought to some, but for others, the idea that there is an All-Pervasive Mind that intrudes upon ones private thoughts and subtly influences them is no comfort at all. In answer to your question. ‘EXACTELY WHAT DOES GOD DO?’ I give that. It – the God – shares consciousness and aims to evolve it, as well as enjoy it in all its myriad forms and states.

I can’t say I understand the atheist philosophy, but I do surmise that it is founded on rejection of the Presence within ones private thoughts for fear of judgement of its content. If the reasoning I possess regarding the existence of a Divine Presence is fallacious, it would be for the absolution of condemnation for what I am, think and do, through the belief that I am what the Creator made me to be and I only need try to heed His Will to liberate myself from the five evils.

‘WHAT ARE THE COMPELLING REASONS THAT MAKE US BELIEVE IN HIM?’ Here I recount the direct experiences I have had that compel me to acknowledge a Presence within self that is other than ego-self, which might be called ‘Id’. Yet, if the ‘Other’ is merely a part of my own psyche, it in no way is ‘natural’, but ‘supernatural’.

Having thought about incidents from my earliest memory and attempted to rationalise precocious wisdom, I was at a loss to do so. I had to admit to an external source and that is what I have identified as ‘God’.

I have a memory that stretches back to infancy. I remember a time when I was given thoughts of compassion toward my mother to counter typical self-centred infant behaviour. For instance, in my crib, I woke as the sun was cresting the horizon. I wanted out of my crib. I was hungry and my diaper was wet. I stood in my crib, whistling to wake my mother. She opened one eye, groaned and rolled over. I was disappointed, yet a thought-feeling arose that I would express with the words, ‘Oh, let her sleep. It’s early and she is still tired. This was a thought in my infant mind. It seems to me that to have such thoughts arise within the mind of an infant animal jeopardises its survival. This is an aberration of nature. While I won’t recount the details of what followed, I will say that I got out of the crib and got myself something to eat. I was under one year of age at the time. I recall, clearly, the thought sequence that made that ‘escape’ possible. At that age and with only a few months of experience, my mind inferred reasoned assumptions based upon observed facts and functioned no differently from the way it does now.

On another occasion, my mother was rocking and singing me to sleep. I was drifting off. When my mother stopped rocking and was about to put me down to sleep, I fussed to make her resume. I did this three time, but on the third, the thought came, ‘Let her go. She has work to do.’ Half-awake, I let her put me down to sleep. This was a thought of compassion and selflessness in my infant mind. Instinctive, self-centric behaviour was over-ridden. I did not experience thoughts of conflicting objects with the intrusive thought. Prior to it, I felt compelled to resist my mother’s will, but after it, I did not. I didn’t wrestle with ego to ‘do good’ versus serve self. There was no sense of sacrifice or benefit from letting my mother go. It was merely a thought to do what was right to do.

At four years of age, I recall seeing an effigy of a human form with gashes and blood. Rather than being horrified, I was repulsed that anyone would craft such a thing. A very simple question arose in my mind, ‘Why do they do this?’ It was immediately followed by a mental vision of the construction of a crude idol, which I can now identify as Moloch. This vision was accompanied by athought-feeling answer to the questioning I had in my mind that translates as, ‘They have always done this. They do not know what they do.’ What I saw in the vision was the piling of rocks, the stacking of un-hewn logs and the laying of clay-mud to create the shape of a large owl-like form. To class this vision as an imagination, only raises questions about the mind’s ability to know what has not been experienced. I knew nothing about idols and certainly less about archaic Semitic religious practices. I hadn’t even seen an un-hewn log at that point in my life and probably not even that species of tree – a conifer. Further, how could a four year old’s mind infer a crude clay-bodied owl form from a life-like effigy of a human form?

At seven years of age, I had a vision-journey through the geological formation of limestone. It was wholly accurate, but there isn’t even the remotest likelihood that this information could have come from education or social encounters. It was through this experience that I became aware that the thoughts that arose to answer the questions in my mind, were not originating from my repertoire of experiences. I asked, ‘Where did that come from?’ I got my answer.

While such experiences have happened throughout my entire life, these earliest ones are the foundation of my realisation that I am not alone in my thoughts. Instead, there is an intrusive Mind that counters my own, making recommendations for behaviour. I suppose we commonly call this ‘conscience’, but that typically refers to learned social morals. Such do not apply to an infant whose ‘conscience’ instructs them to be compassionate.

Further, the precocity of knowledge I have experienced does not have a material causative source. What could a young child know about idolatry or geology? For lack of a natural explanation, I have little option but to conclude a supernatural presence within my mind and if I must do that, I will have no other but the Supreme Being intruding into my thoughts. I can’t explain how knowledge arises in a void of understanding any other way, but to concede that Ik Onkar IS and I, like C. G. Jung, KNOW that God exists.

The next time you have an astoundingly brilliant idea, consider where it comes from. The next time your heart or mind is conflicted with dichotomous sentiments, consider how one person could be so divided within self. Consider how most creative and altruistic acts have no survival value at all, yet bring joy to the heart and inspiration to the mind. Consider the human psyche and emotions.

We make for a very strange and inferior animal. In fact, if we are only animal, we are an aberration. The neurosis and psychosis of our species might be rationalised as persistent remnants from the days when we were prey for other animals. Our irrational and self-defeating behaviour might simply be inefficient evolution, wherein our psyche has not adapted as quickly as our environmental advantages of safety and security have. All these things can be true without rejecting theories of supernatural influence over and qualities of our current state of consciousness. Homo Sapiens, the ‘Thinking Man’ still has not come to terms with the phenomena of his own thoughts to answer the questions of how knowledge and wisdom can arise in the absence of direct material experiences. Yet, it seems to me that we are either able to spontaneously draw ideas from some commonly accessible reservoir of experience in a self-directed way – let’s call it ‘the akashic records’ or the ‘collective unconscious’ or the ‘unified field’– or there is an intrusive influencer that directs human thoughts, or both.

However, my own experiences bar any possibility that I can believe that my most knowledgeable and wise thoughts are self-originating. To me it is illogical to assume that knowledge and wisdom can arise in a vacuum of experience and understanding. Either the human mind has some magical tricks to manifest information from nothing, or there is an All-Pervading, Highly Intelligent Universal Consciousness penetrating and influencing even our most private thoughts. I don’t believe in magic, so that leaves me to rationalise my experiences with the God theory.

With all that said, I hope you would consider explaining how you came to your non-theist understanding. I’ve often wondered how and what others think about the nature of consciousness in the context of being an animal.

Chardi Kala!
t

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ik-jivan ji

It cannot be an easy thing to speak out and discuss one's personal sense of "Presence" in the face of so-called "rational" rebuke. I won't list all the possible arguments against your comments, but will say 2 things. Though it fades in and out, I myself have a persistent relationship with this "Presence." I cannot believe that Guru Nanak was talking to himself, or hearing voices, when he said ਤੂ ਸਦਾ ਸਲਾਮਤਿ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ॥੧੭॥
thoo sadhaa salaamath nirankaar ||17||
You, Eternal and Formless One. ||17||

I'm Catholic and I believe in God because i believe that he is our savior. I worship God because He has appeared so many times in my life and the lives of others, that I would be an idiot not to believe in His existance and divinity. The same is probably true for you too; if you spend your life only looking at what's in front of your face, you're going to miss a lot.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
What I would like to know is what is God?

Different faiths see God in different ways.

Some as a beardy man.

Some as something more abstract.

Some as the force of life itself.

Buddists see "Truth" as "God".

Sp please describe how you see God to be?

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL JI.

I welcome your thoughts and self experiences of Supreme being. Your soul
is being touched without beyond your expression and you can not inject your feelings into other human souls to make them believe what you are experiencing in side of you..

Because you are blessed with this kinds of feelings.

Just for instance some people's claim that they do not trust in God .So what is big deal ? Do they trust them selves? It is not making any differences to all humanity.

For example a elementary school student who is told that H20 =water unless he is in higher grade when he can see the practical truth.

One has to bring his soul to level of higher in thoughts and mind to realizes the higher beings.

Gurbani or any others teaching by many prophets can be motivating to such higher level of thinking's.

Nothing is achieved by having no trust but some thing may be achieved by believing some thing which turned thousand of souls to live a Saintly lives.

You know you are blessed and be aware of all your souls and mind which is capable to realizes the Supreme presence all the time especially when you get up in the morning with new gift of life every day.

Jaspal

I'm Catholic and I believe in God because i believe that he is our savior. I worship God because He has appeared so many times in my life and the lives of others, that I would be an idiot not to believe in His existance and divinity. The same is probably true for you too; if you spend your life only looking at what's in front of your face, you're going to miss a lot.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL JI

The answers to all your questions are openly answered in Jap ji.by Gur Nanak.

"Mithia na jai,kita na hoi,ape app niranjan soi"

and mentioned no one can explain HIS presence unless one is realized.

Jaspi

What I would like to know is what is God?

Different faiths see God in different ways.

Some as a beardy man.

Some as something more abstract.

Some as the force of life itself.

Buddists see "Truth" as "God".

Sp please describe how you see God to be?

Oct 11, 2006
Patiala,Punjab.
Jasbir ji,

Guru Fateh.

You write:

Yes, I agree that this interesting discussion has been going on for months and I hope it never stops and we keep on asking questions in order to learn and know ourselves better. But I beg to differ with you on the latter part of your statement. Everyone who has participated in the discussion has answered the questions to best of their abilities.

If you are not convinced then you have every right to ask questions and continue this interesting interaction.

Now let me ask you questions about your own questions that you have posted.

Exactly, what is God for you?

Please describe from your own perspective him,her or it so that we can find out what he, she, it does.

Please share with us what does the God you have in your mind does?

Why don't you share with us your opinion about the God you have in mind and what makes you believe in him,her it?

As far as I am concerned, belief systems are make believe things. If one is seeking for the truth then one does not have to believe because truth stands on its own. It needs no belief.

Hope to learn from your enlightenment.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh Ji,

Guru Fateh,

I am still in search of this elusive

ENLIGHTENMENT. I am still a seeker and have

not reached the

stage where I can enlighten anyone.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
Here's an interesting article from today's press:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11161493
Stephen Hawking: God did not create Universe

There is no place for God in theories on the creation of the Universe, Professor Stephen Hawking has said.

He had previously argued belief in a creator was not incompatible with science but in a new book, he concludes the Big Bang was an inevitable consequence of the laws of physics.

The Grand Design, part serialised in the Times, says there is no need to invoke God to set the Universe going.

"Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something," he concluded.

'Planetary conditions'
In his new book, an extract of which appears in the Times, Britain's most famous physicist sets out to contest Sir Isaac Newton's belief that the universe must have been designed by God as it could not have sprung out of chaos.

Citing the 1992 discovery of a planet orbiting a star other than our Sun, he said: "That makes the coincidences of our planetary conditions - the single Sun, the lucky combination of Earth-Sun distance and solar mass - far less remarkable, and far less compelling as evidence that the Earth was carefully designed just to please us human beings."

He adds: "Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing.

"Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist.

"It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going."

The book was co-written by US physicist Leonard Mlodinow and is published on 9 September.

In his 1988 bestseller, A Brief History of Time, Prof Hawking appeared to accept the role of God in the creation of the Universe.

"If we discover a complete theory, it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we should know the mind of God," he said.

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Atheist Creationism?

Nope, just plain ol' Physics
The Law of Gravity, which is pretty fundamental here requires no reason...it just happens

The need to apply reason and meaning to naturally occurring events is part of the human condition

Why did the apple fall of the tree?
Reason?
Or gravity?

winkingmunda

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Atheist Creationism?

Sinister ji,

We missed you here.

What you mentioned above is something for all to ponder, not just the Atheists.

I was joking with my Republican friend on the other day who is an evangelist. He and I have interesting conversations all the times. He has been trying to figure me out but has not succeeded yet because I do not talk about Sikhi to counter his arguments by naming it as such.

On the other day I told him, "Brett, I have news for you, I never realised that you were an Atheist".

He was taken aback and said," NO, I am not. I believe in Jesus".

I answered back that,"You belong to the party of NO, hence you are an Atheist".

We had a good laugh after that.

So, in other words, Atheism is the ism of NO.

Welcome back friend.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

polpol

SPNer
Jun 14, 2010
Well put, Sinister,

This idea that"Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something," It raises a real problem because evolutionary theory has proven that spontaneous creation does not exist, that is the basic idea that goes against creationism and even if there are lots of debates among evolutionists, they at least agree on that as a given. Things don't just appear, there is always a cause, things evolve,etc. but once we rewind evolution to the very start, we have no choice but to fall back on the possibility of spontaneous creation. I guess we have to wait for science to come up with something that does not place it in such an embarassing contradiction.
I'm old enough to recall a time when academia disrecarded evolutionary theory and the bing-bang theory on scientific terms. There was this joke about what a theory is: a socially successful error and evolutionism was the perfect example of that. We would also be amused by the idea that while most people see themselves as descendants of gods, we see ourselves as descendants of apes...Wether religion or science, it is important to keep in mind the social, historic context. Every time the prevalent ideolgy takes a turn to the right, we see evolutionism popping up and this is quite clear today. It became very convenient for Nazi ideology. Presently our situation resembles that of the decline of the Roman empire and the early dark ages. The other day I was reading a book about that and I really had the impression of reading a newspaper, it was astonishing. busyknitting

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: