Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Is "Soorma" considered as make-up??

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by Mz Kaur, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Mz Kaur

Mz Kaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh pen jis n veer jis.

I was wonderin is "soorma"(a kind of black powder which is used 2 help the eyes- thats what i've heard and can also look like eye liner comes in a metal small kind of bottle which has designes on it) a type of make-up? And if u can use it if u have takin amrit.

This is my very first post so pul chuk karne maf.

mz kaur

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    India Couples who have premarital sex to be considered ‘married,’ says High Court Breaking News Jun 19, 2013
    Learn Punjabi Naskh considered inappropriate to Sikhs? Language, Arts & Culture Jan 28, 2013
    I Considered Cutting My Hair Sikh Youth Mar 6, 2012
    Sikh News Villagers in Punjab believe Pakistan Radio allegation that Sikhism is considered a pa Breaking News Jan 22, 2008
    Is Sukhmani Sahib considered complete without thiti ki paordi? Sukhmani Sahib Apr 18, 2006

3. truthseeker

truthseeker
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

I thought that it was used to like keep away the "evil eye" or some nonsense like that and in that case using it would not be appropriate. BUT i think that you should ask your panj about this, as there answer would be the correct one... and they would know more about this than i would.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh