Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

if you wave it about, you might get a signal

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

I have a connection, finally, after nearly 3 months, its weak, but its there.

I woke up this morning, and instead of ambling off to work leaving the house to Sian, I took the boys out for an early morning walk, they are great, I do love them so much, after we came home, I fed them, watered them, and cleaned up all the poo, after which I fed the cat, rubbed some ibuprofen gel into Sians sore joints, ankles, shoulder, and THEN went to work, the fighting, the howling, the sound of drunken elephants rioting, all gone, I have a connection.

2. Loading...