• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

I Will Miss You. We Had A Good Go. So Long Gallbladder!

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Last week for 5 days straight I was in horrid pain right upper quadrant, and radiating to my back. Nausea too. Blood tests showed elevated liver function tests. Indicative of gallbladder but the military base held off waiting for an ultrasound on last Friday, the results of which I never got by end of the day. Well, evening comes and symptoms are WAY worse. Like pray for unconsciousness worse!!! Ended up at the ER. Spent whole night in waiting room. 6 AM I got into ER finally to see the doc. He says he needs the Ultrasound from the military base. Problem is its now Saturday and nobody is there. So they phone around, someone had to go in on their day off to find it, fax it to the civilian hospital. Showed some big stones. :( Doc comes back within an hour (by now I had pain meds in me.... sweet sweet hydromorphone) anyway he said surgery was already consulted and will be to see shortly. By 5 PM Saturday I was in the O.R. By 7 P.M. I was gallbladderless and had 4 holes in my stomach. Spent 3 days total in hospital and rest of week at home recuperating. First few days were bad as stomach REALLY hurt and I had to go get up to go to the washroom on my own. :( I also experienced faintness the first 24 hours every time I was standing more than a few mins. But overall it's not a painful surgery to recover from. There is virtually NO soreness at the surgery site where the gallbladder was removed. The 4 incisions from the trocars for the ports (it was laproscopic) were sore - even VERY sore the first few days but not horrible.

If you ever have to go through it, don't fret. Its been 1 week since surgery now and I am pretty much fully recovered.

I just wanted to share how quick gallbladder can cause problems!!!

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Excellent to hear you've made such a speedy recovery and got the surgery you needed. Waheguru

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Sometimes when I have been in huge pain, I have had experiences that were borderline out of body, did the above experience give you any?

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
Sometimes when I have been in huge pain, I have had experiences that were borderline out of body, did the above experience give you any?

I am assuming you were being condescending there Harry Ji.

No my OBEs were all in states where I was relaxed, gallbladder pain didn't qualify. And since I know gallbladder issues are usually not life threatening I was not fearful either... So it would not have qualified as an event so traumatic that it would trigger one.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
actually I was not, and I will tell you why, and as the post is about your gall bladder, I am sure admin will allow me to waffle for a bit.

So its sunday, as usual, I have got here at 6.30am, eaten my pasty, had my ice cold energy drink, read the sun, and have been working flat out since to 80's new romantics, brilliant!

Some hours ago, customer walks in, I know him quite well, we have had a few meaningful discussions, and we talked, we talked a lot, we kept talking, until finally, he said something I wish he hadn't, he started talking about quantum physics, and waves. Now I respect this guy, we have had a lot of talks, and he is on the same wave length as I am, so I admitted to knowing nothing about waves and particles, we then sat on my computer and read some of your posts, we read, we debated, we talked, we read a bit more.

He also talked about multiple lives, and the comfort afforded by such thought, it was a good conversation, if I were to be honest, the only reason I listened was because he uses the word 'maybe' a lot, he would also stop, and allow me to finish his sentences, so possibly it is my own ego that has caused such a closed mind, interesting conversation, always nice to learn something new about yourself.

I concede that as a possibility, anything is possible, apologies if I have offended you along the way

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
actually I was not, and I will tell you why, and as the post is about your gall bladder, I am sure admin will allow me to waffle for a bit.

So its sunday, as usual, I have got here at 6.30am, eaten my pasty, had my ice cold energy drink, read the sun, and have been working flat out since to 80's new romantics, brilliant!

Some hours ago, customer walks in, I know him quite well, we have had a few meaningful discussions, and we talked, we talked a lot, we kept talking, until finally, he said something I wish he hadn't, he started talking about quantum physics, and waves. Now I respect this guy, we have had a lot of talks, and he is on the same wave length as I am, so I admitted to knowing nothing about waves and particles, we then sat on my computer and read some of your posts, we read, we debated, we talked, we read a bit more.

He also talked about multiple lives, and the comfort afforded by such thought, it was a good conversation, if I were to be honest, the only reason I listened was because he uses the word 'maybe' a lot, he would also stop, and allow me to finish his sentences, so possibly it is my own ego that has caused such a closed mind, interesting conversation, always nice to learn something new about yourself.

I concede that as a possibility, anything is possible, apologies if I have offended you along the way

And THIS is the Harry Ji I wanted to see again!!!

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
lets just keep this between you and me, I do have a reputation to consider..
however, people like me more as a pig than a wolf it would seem!

Seeker2013

Writer
SPNer
Aug 29, 2013
I am glad you're ok bhenji. I can't send you actual flowers but this is closest

Attachments

• get-well-soon-sms-image2.jpg
    get-well-soon-sms-image2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Reads: 205

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
I had my gallbladder out in 2004 as an outpatient surgery. Honest. I went in at 9 and was home in time for lunch at noon. I wasn't much interested in lunch, but I was home.

I will say this about gallstone pain. It is the worst pain I have ever experienced. It was so bad I was ready to take a running leap off the Space Needle. It was more severe than natural childbirth - and I didn't even have a baby after all that gallstone pain. I healed quickly and have never been sorry to be without it.

Apr 11, 2007
Mmm. I understand how gallbladder's can cause problem's didn't look at issues like that from angels that can be inherent. In life we must evolve but what are we ever to do or expect if a chicken doesn't know how to lay eggs a fox doesn't know how to hunt and a human organ is swapped by diseased processing and the only visible outcome is disastrous to the entire body. Hard to miss a organ even worse then that would be to miss a body anyway in the modern world anything is possible but always look at the bigger picture if you are ever to invest in a change that critical of life make sure that you have a 5 star general publics opinion with you on nutritional diets. No body part can function properly without the right type of nutrients. Food is a very important subject. It can lead you in good stead to a healthier lifestyle. God bless. You need to understand the importance of the process of beginning and ending when eating only then when you are surrounded by the animal Kingdom can the best inspirations come to mind, if your dish is full of soil but you want to make jalebi's how can you achieve it the best thing to do is always sit back and watch it play it's amusing to see how the play functions when they are trying and learning to eat. Be careful on who you bring into your world if your body is like a temple an akal takht that is an abode of God's love and devotion don't spoil the mindset unless it's absolutely necessary. Hopefully you'll get better soon. God bless. Personally I'll <snip-AK> even if I personally would have to come back 10 times and do it. Don't go there simple. Nice normal lives yeh find some other financial function simple. God bless. I got love for Nigeria and the African order and I know the human analogy I've met briefly the thinkers but you are badly mistaken for the direction of Guru ka Langar. It's not the intended and don't go too deep on it as you are playing a planned game an the hunt of nature has consistently out beat you. So change your mind. I know that you mean things but I cannot adhere to your messed up review. Sorry not to yourself but to the birds and the bee's and the ones going beyond decency upon matters of faith. The current incumbents Bragg that they have 3 churches in the pocket through the eugenics scam trying to take Sikhism there is definitely going to be the last of the Rand. Be careful sangat its not the ladies fault fully but certainly some messed up orders around that dangle the blonde hair blue eyed baywatch babe to gain access to church funding. I ain't got a problem with race, I've got white people in my family but these messed up orders are more then perverse then you can imagine as the UK doesn't really have any assets but humans who they treat as commodity on global levels. I feel sorry for the families who are subjected to the crap and thank you for your decency in trying to deal with these indecent people even when it costs you're own dignity in the detail, which is definitely more warrior and dignified then the latter. Its a global Disgraceful workshop. I want a normal family any of this {censored} - a - nic; also known as the titanic bullshit go get a life. Secondly if you fancy me just come up to me if they are intimidating and want payment trust me I'll sort it out with them just be honest and clear in your intentions. Disgraceful shameful to the UK let alone anything else. God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Parma ji, I don't know about others, but the above doesn't make any sense, and it really doesn't seem relevant to the thread here.

Also I edited out your wish to destroy a country. That's not appropriate to talk about.

Apr 11, 2007
Parma ji, I don't know about others, but the above doesn't make any sense, and it really doesn't seem relevant to the thread here.

Also I edited out your wish to destroy a country. That's not appropriate to talk about.

Thankfully it doesn't make sense. There are many types of organization's at play in the UK they are actuallly UK entities but they use foreign bodies or organisations to influence the UK and I try to ignore them but they do seem to play with the latest news and information on stupidly expensive stuff and busy body systems. Just hopefully they'll learn more to stay out of my way as I'll keep exposing them and weakening there organisations. I'm sorry if you are innocent and suffer as a consequence but if they've got you stuck in a system that is unfair to a wider issue the only way is to display it an destroy it.

Last edited:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
And the relevance of that to this thread is what, exactly? o_O

I'm at a loss for context to your posts. And they really don't seem to fit onto Harkiran Ji's blog.

Apr 11, 2007
And the relevance of that to this thread is what, exactly? o_O

I'm at a loss for context to your posts. And they really don't seem to fit onto Harkiran Ji's blog.

The response can only be don't worry God loves you because everyone else thinks All the best! It's a secret nothing to do with harkin. God bless you. Nice responsible people of the world.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: