Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

1. Guest ji, please consider donating today!
      Become a Supporter    ::   Make a Contribution   
    Monthly Recurring Target: $300 :: Achieved: $95

I am Sacrifice to those who take to Your name

Discussion in 'Gurmat Vichaar' started by Sardara123, Feb 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Sardara123

Sardara123
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

iqlµg mhlw 1 Gru 3
    <> siqgur pRswid ]
    iehu qnu mwieAw pwihAw ipAwry lIqVw lib rMgwey ]
    myrY kMq n BwvY colVw ipAwry ikau Dn syjY jwey ]1]
    hMau kurbwnY jwau imhrvwnw hMau kurbwnY jwau ]
    hMau kurbwnY jwau iqnw kY lYin jo qyrw nwau ]
    lYin jo qyrw nwau iqnw kY hMau sd kurbwnY jwau ]1] rhwau ]
    kwieAw rM|ix jy QIAY ipAwry pweIAY nwau mjIT ]
    rM|x vwlw jy rM|Y swihbu AYsw rMgu n fIT ]2]
    ijn ky coly rqVy ipAwry kMqu iqnw kY pwis ]
    DUiV iqnw kI jy imlY jI khu nwnk kI Ardwis ]3]
    Awpy swjy Awpy rMgy Awpy ndir kryie ]
    nwnk kwmix kMqY BwvY Awpy hI rwvyie ]4]1]3]

Tilang, First Mehl, Third House:
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    This body fabric is conditioned by Maya, O beloved; this cloth is dyed in greed.
    My Husband Lord is not pleased by these clothes, O Beloved; how can the soul-bride go to His bed? ||1||
    I am a sacrifice, O Dear Merciful Lord; I am a sacrifice to You.
    I am a sacrifice to those who take to Your Name.
    Unto those who take to Your Name, I am forever a sacrifice. ||1||Pause||
    If the body becomes the dyer's vat, O Beloved, and the Name is placed within it as the dye,
    and if the Dyer who dyes this cloth is the Lord Master - O, such a color has never been seen before! ||2||
    Those whose shawls are so dyed, O Beloved, their Husband Lord is always with them.
    Bless me with the dust of those humble beings, O Dear Lord. Says Nanak, this is my prayer. ||3||
    He Himself creates, and He Himself imbues us. He Himself bestows His Glance of Grace.
    O Nanak, if the soul-bride becomes pleasing to her Husband Lord, He Himself enjoys her. ||4||1||3||

2. Loading...