• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

I AM: KPS Gill

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I AM: KPS Gill

I AM: KPS Gill - Mind over Matter - Spirituality - Life - The Times of India

I really don’t know if I’m spiritual, for I am not cast in a traditionally religious mould. As a Sikh I revere Guru Gobind Singh, but I don't observe “paath” or prayers as an everyday ritual.

I am rather a very action-oriented person and unless I can apply something in my life, I don’t consider myself qualified enough to talk on that subject. But yes, I do believe in God and the fact that all of us are His creation. I don’t pray very particularly or visit temples regularly, but do what I feel is right as per my conscience because I feel our soul has direct communication with God.

During the days of extremism in Punjab, where I was posted as the police chief, it would be no less than a personal bereavement for me to see people around me dying everyday. I have seen despair and disappointment from very close quarters; it was so disheartening to see men and women like you and me falling victims to bullets. But somewhere inside me, I had this conviction that God had sent me to a terror-affected place with a purpose and He will give me enough power to root it out someday.

I faced death everyday, but not once did it to scare me. In fact, there was a time when every move made by my team yielded positive results and it was then that my belief became stronger that the Supreme Being himself was guiding me at every step.

Even though we were later accused of committing excesses in the name of stamping out terrorism, it didn’t waver my faith in what I did, because it was He who made me do what He wanted me to. I believed, therefore I did. I have read the Guru Granth Sahib, the Bhagvada Gita, Quran and the Bible and realised that the basic tenets of every religion are the same. So it's really very difficult to understand how people can fight in the name of religion.

Whatever set of beliefs I have today have been a result of my upbringing - not just my parents, but also the places and circumstances I was brought up in. My father served at Paonta Sahib, the place that is associated with Guru Gobind Singh. In fact, it was because of an inherent desire to follow the Guru that I have kept a beard. I don't wear any lucky charms. The five Ks, as mentioned in the Sikh religion, had a purpose to serve at the time they were conceptualised; today, they are just a matter of personal belief. Right now, I am trying to help people around me through small but meaningful ways.

Forwarded by SPN member Tejwant Singh Malik ji

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    39.3 KB · Reads: 1,366
May 24, 2008
Why in the world he had to kill 25,000 innocent Sikh youth to eliminate so called terrorism , when in reality all the top notch TERRORISTS are alive & leading a very normal life in Punjab after getting AMNESTY from Capt Amarinder Singh ironically of the same Congress Party Examples are Wassan Singh Zaffarwal , Jagjit Singh Chauhan . It is beyond doubt that such a step could not have been taken by Capt himself without consultation of high command . Whereas thousands of innocent civilians are still languishing in various jails of Punjab , Tihar & Jodhpur without any trial .

Jan 30, 2010
Gill failed to mention "Virk Sena","Aalam Sena" "Indian Lions","Gobind Ram's police cats","Sumedh Saini's nang force headed by nang Ajit Poohla"and other police cat senas which were made to eliminate "militancy" by doing many killings,rapes etc in the name of kharkoos and also conducting fake encounters.
He also does not mention in detail what the "bullet for bullet" policy of Robeiro meant ?
India's so called "Super cop" should also make clear why he returned from Naxalite area empty saying he was unable to control the problem ?Was it because he could not find people to work as "police cats" there ?

The following movie (watch all nine parts) is based on a novel by Bhai Amardeep Singh Amar and is produced by a "non Sikh"and is based on true events which took place in Punjab in 1980/90's .This movie tries to inform as to what happened then :

YouTube- Khalistan Movie-1

Jan 30, 2010
Whenever the Sikhs try to raise their voice in Punjab the Indian agencies and media raise the bogey of revival of terrorism .

In 1986 after the following Sarbat Khalsa and declaration of Khalistan ,Punjab was declared disturbed area which resulted in elimination of 2 lakh Sikhs:

YouTube- Sarbat Khalsa 1986- Declaration of Khalistan-1

Now just yesterday ie 12 February,2010 the following Khalistan rally was held at Fatehgarh Sahib,Punjab successfully in which thousands of people participated :
https://akalidalamritsar.sslpowered...2010/Febr2010/press note birth day 12 feb.htm

And today ie 13 February,2010 we have the following story in "India Today" :
'Lashkar, Babbar Khalsa may target India': India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

Soon other baahmanvaadi TV channels will also start raising this bogey.They raised similar false alarms just before India's Republic day this year but nothing happened.This is done to just suppress the legitimate voice of the Sikhs.

Just yesterday the "Police Commissioner" system came into existence in Punjab and 3 "non Sikhs" have been appointed Police commisioners of 3 main cities of Punjab.

This is the reason why a seperate Sikh state is neccessary.This state will not be against any religion or community.

Jan 30, 2010
Why in the world he had to kill 25,000 innocent Sikh youth to eliminate so called terrorism , when in reality all the top notch TERRORISTS are alive & leading a very normal life in Punjab after getting AMNESTY from Capt Amarinder Singh ironically of the same Congress Party Examples are Wassan Singh Zaffarwal , Jagjit Singh Chauhan . It is beyond doubt that such a step could not have been taken by Capt himself without consultation of high command . Whereas thousands of innocent civilians are still languishing in various jails of Punjab , Tihar & Jodhpur without any trial .

As regards Congress and Amrinder Singh we must not forget that Amrinder Singh's deputy was a Naamdhari.Also dont forget that it was Amrinder Singh and company who took the help of Sirsa dera saadh for votes during last elections.Amrinder's support for anti Sikh forces reveal a lot about Amrinder's support for Khalistan and even Sikhs.

As regards Badal every one already knows.

Congress,BJP,Badal dal,Lok Bhalai Party(Ramoowalia..one of the leaders responsible for Operation Bluestar along with Badal,Longowal,Tohra,Balwant Singh FM,Ravi Inder Singh,Akali dal 1920),Communist etc are all SAME and have the same thinking like that of a slave of GOI.

The present political system has failed to satisfy the aspiration of the Sikhs and Punjabis.

That is why a seperate Sikh state is a must.

Oct 16, 2009
I always admired him as an Indian but after reading this article my respect for him has increased as a sikh. He is a great man and a great sikh.
and i love his personality :cool:
the way he speaks gosh!:roll:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
To me he is the soul of arrogance, arrogance of power, one who has so far turned his face from the Truth that he may have a spiritual neck injury. I though long before posting this because it is hurtful even more me to read it. More needs to be said about the political system that allowed him to flourish as long as he did. That is why I in the end posted it.

Jan 30, 2010
To Sikhs living in INDIA outside Punjab :

If you dont want to help Sikhs in Punjabs then dont,actually we dont expect much help from you either but please dont rub salts into the wounds of innocents killed by KP Gill in fake encounters by praising him.

We already know how the RSS minded Sikhs in and outside Punjab are trying to bark for a piece of bread given by their masters.

Oct 16, 2009
To Sikhs living in INDIA outside Punjab :

If you dont want to help Sikhs in Punjabs then dont,actually we dont expect much help from you either but please dont rub salts into the wounds of innocents killed by KP Gill in fake encounters by praising him.

We already know how the RSS minded Sikhs in and outside Punjab are trying to bark for a piece of bread given by their masters.

if that was aimed at me let me tell you that was disgusting:tongue:
but let me tell you brother i don't think many sikhs like him in punjab and outside but you must think atleast once he worked and ended the dark days of terrorism.:)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
More needs to be said about the political system that allowed him to flourish as long as he did.

sikh royalist ji

Rarely if ever have I quoted myself. But "More" does need to be asked "about the political system that allowed KPS Gill to flourish as long as he did?"

Questions regarding KPS Gill:

• What was his bread? and
  • Who were his masters?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Forgive me kee_jaana__mein__kaun for making use of your questions.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Gurfateh veer ji,
well not exactly for molestation his action was normal and the officer over reacted :)

Sikh Royalist ji,

Guru Fateh.

Can you elaborate your above statement with the URL's from the newspapers so we can have better understanding of what you are trying to say?

What do you mean that the officer over reacted? Which officer, the victim?

Would you state the same about people over reacting if the victim were your sister, wife, daughter or mother or a close female relative?

Wasn't KPS Gill convicted for the molestation by the Court?

Tejwant Singh

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
if that was aimed at me let me tell you that was disgusting:tongue:
but let me tell you brother i don't think many sikhs like him in punjab and outside but you must think atleast once he worked and ended the dark days of terrorism.:)

It is myth that he ended miltancy or separatist movement in Punjab.If he is such a supercop then why not ask him to end separatist movement in Kashmir
or end Naxalite movement .The Khalistan movement in Punjab died because support for the movement died

Jan 30, 2010
It is myth that he ended miltancy or separatist movement in Punjab.If he is such a supercop then why not ask him to end separatist movement in Kashmir
or end Naxalite movement .The Khalistan movement in Punjab died because support for the movement died

If killing a whole generation of Amritdharis and making a grave of Punjab means Khalistan movement died then Moghals would have ended Sikhs long time back .

Do you know who were Baba Garja Singh and Baba Botaa Singh ?If not then google that.

Sikhs can never be killed.Khalistan movement may have died for Sikhs in India outside Punjab but not for those in Punjab.Most Sikhs in rest of India have conceded defeat and have joined hands with those forces who do not even recognise Sikhs as a seperate religion.

Khalistan movement is well and alive in Punjab.Perhaps Badal has also started realising this that is why on Saturday he raised the question of "river waters" after a long time but he is already exposed and nobody believes him any more.

If media can end freedom movements then good luck.Whole of baahmanvaadi media ignored the Fatehgarh Sahib rally of Sikhs as if nothing has happened.The more they ignore the more people become curious and the reality has to come out.If nothing happened then why did ALL tv channels ignore the following :

Shiv Sena had asked Sikhs to remove the posters of the above rally Fatehgarh Sahib in 24 hours .Nobody removed those posters and the Shiv sena threat flopped.Similarly BJP had called for strict actions when Khalistan posters were seen outside Gurdwaras in Delhi .This was widely reported by the baahmanvaadi media ,I am sure you must have seen that news item.But ignoring the BJP and Shiv sena threat record breaking number of people attended the rally giving a slap to the fascist hindutva forces and their Hindu and Sikh agents inside and outside Punjab.
But the very same "unbiased" tv channels totally ignored when the rally was actually held.Not even one channel including the so called useless Punjabi channels mentioned anything about this rally.Why ?​

YouTube- Khalistan is Alive

The more the Indian channels and GOI ignore and tease Punjab Sikhs or call them seperatists and terrorists,the more determined Punjab Sikhs become about the Khalistan movement.

Khalistan is no longer a joke but is the question of existence of the Sikhs and maintaining their unique identity.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
does it really matter? he just did his job and we should respect him for that:)

LOL sikh royalist ji

Cynthia Mamoud became famous by investigating the results of the anti-terrorist program (code for state sponsored terrorism)... in Punjab...Because KPS Gill was doing his job....what price is a citizen in a democracy willing to pay? To what end?

Who wants to make a list? of atrocities?

First on the reading list. Reduced to Ashes.

Attachments

• 180px-ReducedToAshesBookColor.jpg
    180px-ReducedToAshesBookColor.jpg
    12.9 KB · Reads: 238

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Next on the reading list

India: A Mockery of Justice: The case concerning the "disappearance" of human rights defender Jaswant Singh Khalra severely undermined

Attachments

• asa200071998en.pdf
    28.1 KB · Reads: 277

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: