Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

How to belive in god?

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by Anoop, Apr 9, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Anoop

Anoop
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Sat sri akal.

I have studied alot about the sikh religion, and i know in fact where it is headed. Sikhism, is all about being pure, such as leaving everything real, and truthful. God is truth, which really exists. The ultimate reality, which actually is playing itself. God is exploring himself, that is life. But for people who are not amrit sikh, how should we belive in god to be motivated in life. We say god is inside of us, and we say god is outside of us. Infact god is everything, god is itself exploring. Please help me, as i am learning to read gurbani in english, and meditate. I would like to belive in the truth, but how do i keep up the belief? Please help me. Thankyou

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Interfaith So Help Me O’ God, Yahweh, Allah, Vaheguru, Et. Al…… Interfaith Dialogues Oct 19, 2016
    How To See God In All? Questions and Answers Oct 11, 2016
    Hard To Believe In God / Waheguru Hard Talk Aug 22, 2016
    Spiritual God's Will, My Will Blogs Aug 4, 2016
    Sikhism Is There A Supreme Being / God / Waheguru Or Not? Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jul 28, 2016

3. khadsenr

khadsenr
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Anoop,

You have a valid question and it is but natural. To start with one shall understand the human body and its atributes. Just look at the process and journey ( birth- child- youth-old-death) of human being in this world. Then also look at the Nature and its activity ( Earth,water, air,fire (sun & moon), akash), plants and animal kingdom and life cycle. Just think for a moment how all these are managed.

Today we are living in the material world and our human behavor values are conflicting with the real self. We have predominently infacted with GREED, ANGER,HETRED and SELF CENTERED NESS. POWERFUL EGO.

One has to start his journey of spirituality by looking at the Nature and its creativity, self purification by understanding & meditation techniques.
    Belief is in MIND and EGO support it. Our mind is not one, it has many layers and it manifest the way it gives pleasure to it. It either justify or reject the situation.

GOD is omnipresent, omnipotent,omniseentand all pervading. Your own experience in life will lead you the way to belief & trust in GOD. This process is natural and once you aquire Gyan ( Knowledge) this darkness of dis-belief will disappear. No out side force can make you to belief except your own self.

GOD bless you

Khadse Narendra