Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

How Tall Guru Gobind Singh Ji was? Anybody?

Discussion in 'Sikh Youth' started by drkhalsa, Jun 29, 2006.

1. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Friend ,

I was jsut surfing through a very interesting Sikh Blog where somehow the issue of height of Guru Gobind Singh ji came up
    Guess what , many people had opposing ideas about it .

Personally I have read in Sikh history that Guru Hargobind Singh Ji was really Very tall and so was Guru Teg Bahadar Ji but I have no clue about the Most Chrismatic personality of indian History ( Guru Gobind Singh JI)

One of the poster on the site nicknamed (G) posted something interesting I would liek to share

What other people on the forum have to say about it

Jatinder Singh

2. Loading...