• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gyani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen - Last Words

Rocket

SPNer
Nov 26, 2004
mumbai
Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji Ki Fateh.
As u would all know our most beloved Maskinji is not with us anymore.the purpose of this thread is to pay respect to him and to remember this great soul together and what great things he did for sikhism.
I am a tennager and i always see my parents watching Maskinjis katha every morning on etc channel punjabi.I always was told by them to join in and listen but I never really did but i always knew he was a Great man who taught the true preachings of sikhism and also other religions.He not only had the knowledge of sikhism but all religions.Today morning when i woke up i was really shocked to know that Maskinji was no more with us.He passed away feb 19 morning with the last words of his katha as stated below.This last words when told by my mom to me really shook me and inspired me.
Gyaniji said that in nature a Lion is considered more beautiful than a Lioness and a pea{censored} is considered more beautiful than a peahen which is true.But a Lion never goes to a barber to shave his hear or cut his beard , a pea{censored} never goes to a barber to cut its feathers.But Men who also have this distinguishing quality go to barbers and cut their hair and shave their body and beard.Which is exactly similiar to a woman.so indirectly men wanta look like women and loose the beautiful and distinguishing quality God has given them.
This really inspired me and shook me.Let this be a lesson to all those sikh teenagers out there who go cut their hair and also trim their beard just for the sake of society.Dont be conscious of urself that ur different.Be Proud that ur different and have been gifted by God.Be Proud to be a Sikh.
Hope after reading this many of those Sikhs out there who trim their beard or cut their hair realise that Babajee has blessed them with this distinguishing feature which makes them stand out than the other normal people and makes them look handsome and beautiful.Dont ever loose that gift!!

Jun 1, 2004
Re: Last Words Of Gyani Sant Singh Ji Maskinji

Thanks Rocket Ji, for sharing a very important message for sikh youth of today. Kathas by Maskeen ji were the prime reason that inclined me towards concentraing my energies towards understanding Sikh philosophy in depth. His leaving us is a gr8 loss but he has left with us immense treasure by way of his fruitful kathas. May waheguru bless his soul.

Regards

Jun 14, 2004
London

yes its so sad :(
I remember when I was young my mum would put gyanjis katha on tape and listen whilst she worked on the sewing machine. I would sit next to her with my homework(with a pen and paper writing down a '1' and fill the rest of the paper with '0s' believeing this how much money i would make) and be intrigued by his voice which is what pulled me towards him. As i grew older and understood panjabi better I started leaning towards sikhi slowly.

I just want to say that it is because of saint maskeen singh ji who sparked a light within me to get into sikhi

sant ji will be missed...may wahaguru bless his soul

Rocket

SPNer
Nov 26, 2004
mumbai

Well i do know a friend of mine whos been recording gyanijis katha always mebbe he can upload it on net for y'all to download :) but it will definetly take some time.coz right now i am really busy with my hsc board exams :mad: i think there should also be some site on net where u can get'em.i will check on that and let u know !! :)

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

The lion king said:
sorry, but on the side note, can anyone tell me where i can download/listen to sant jis katha?

thank you
Please go to www.proudtobesikh.com look for katha radios)

Maskeen Ji's Katha and Katha by Mann Singh Ji Jhaur are the Best

Hope you enjoy this site....You can learn Gurbani paath also.

Jarnail Singh

Sher Singh

SPNer
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey

wow, thats so sad to hear. Like i remember my chacha coming over all the time and qouting things that Sant MaskinJi had said. he was a great man with a pious heart and a loving personality. he was an awesome Gursikh who will be forever missed. his voice i can still clearly hear in my mind playing about Sikhi. I as well as many others will truly miss him. May God forever keep him in his charna.

WJKK WJKF

jpshundal

SPNer
Aug 24, 2006
I went through your message and was touched by message, I just wanna say u have a beautiful mind and may waheguru bless you with and u keep on posting such beautiful message in future too.Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji Ki Fateh.

=Rocket;7097]Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji Ki Fateh.
As u would all know our most beloved Maskinji is not with us anymore.the purpose of this thread is to pay respect to him and to remember this great soul together and what great things he did for sikhism.
I am a tennager and i always see my parents watching Maskinjis katha every morning on etc channel punjabi.I always was told by them to join in and listen but I never really did but i always knew he was a Great man who taught the true preachings of sikhism and also other religions.He not only had the knowledge of sikhism but all religions.Today morning when i woke up i was really shocked to know that Maskinji was no more with us.He passed away feb 19 morning with the last words of his katha as stated below.This last words when told by my mom to me really shook me and inspired me.
Gyaniji said that in nature a Lion is considered more beautiful than a Lioness and a pea{censored} is considered more beautiful than a peahen which is true.But a Lion never goes to a barber to shave his hear or cut his beard , a pea{censored} never goes to a barber to cut its feathers.But Men who also have this distinguishing quality go to barbers and cut their hair and shave their body and beard.Which is exactly similiar to a woman.so indirectly men wanta look like women and loose the beautiful and distinguishing quality God has given them.
This really inspired me and shook me.Let this be a lesson to all those sikh teenagers out there who go cut their hair and also trim their beard just for the sake of society.Dont be conscious of urself that ur different.Be Proud that ur different and have been gifted by God.Be Proud to be a Sikh.
Hope after reading this many of those Sikhs out there who trim their beard or cut their hair realise that Babajee has blessed them with this distinguishing feature which makes them stand out than the other normal people and makes them look handsome and beautiful.Dont ever loose that gift!![/QUOTE]

das

SPNer
Feb 1, 2007
"Atma Ras Jinh Jana ,So Hai Khalsa Dev"

One should be a sikh from inside too . That is more important. All people who are good hearted and are willing to learn [sikh] their true nature are sikhs . Such a muslim , hindu , christian or a buddhist ... is the real sikh .
So
Sheikh Farid Ganj-i-Shakkar
Kabir
Nāmdev (Nām Dev or Sant Nāmdev)
and countless more ..

all of them were true Sikhs whereas they were from different religion .

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
"Atma Ras Jinh Jana ,So Hai Khalsa Dev"

One should be a sikh from inside too . That is more important. All people who are good hearted and are willing to learn [sikh] their true nature are sikhs . Such a muslim , hindu , christian or a buddhist ... is the real sikh .
So
Sheikh Farid Ganj-i-Shakkar
Kabir
Nāmdev (Nām Dev or Sant Nāmdev)
and countless more ..

all of them were true Sikhs whereas they were from different religion .

Das,

Guru Fateh.

The name Sikh means a learner, a student , a seeker.That is why Sikhi is not a religion but a way of life which is built on internal manifestation of love rather than external imposition of fear which is promised to breed love. In other words, Snake oil rub is worse than any placebo.

Tejwant Singh

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Dear Rocket Ji.

Wahe Guru JI Khalsa and Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh.

You are 100% correct that all Sikhs even others who attended his Kathas will miss such a great soul whose teaching will always remain with us.You have to remeber there other Bhagats who were also great sikhs but not Singh.SIKH means followers of the truth and that what it is Guru Nanak Deve ji preached us that higest vertue is truth and higher than is truthful living.

Animals 's nature can not be compared to mens at large. God has made all human being with thier thinking power which Sant Maskeen ji mentioned in his Katha qoute:

LIKe angles has no TAN no Man ,animal has TAN but no MAN, man has TAN and MANN both.

There are milions of sindhi and others who to follow Gurubani today and believe in

Sikhism.
Jaspi.

May 28, 2009
I Have a DVD of nearly 100 HOURS of Maskeen jis kathas...in MP3 Format. Just send 2 EMPTY DVD-R 4.8 GB size and your postal address for a COPY. FREE.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.......

Your sewa is appreciated. Uploaded 6.77 GB of Katha veechar by Gyani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen....

(FOR DETAILS OF FILES IN PLS CHECK THE ATTACHMENT IN WORD DOC)

FIRST PART : zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN PART -1.rar

SECOND PART : zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN PART -2.rar

THIRD PART: zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN PART -3.rar

FOURTH PART : zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN PART -4.rar

FIFTH PART : zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN PART -5.rar

SIXTH PART : zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN PART 6.rar

SEVENTH PART : zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN 7.rar

EIGHTH PART: zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN 8.rar

NINTH PART: zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN 9.rar

TENTH PART: zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN 10.rar

ELEVENTH (LAST PART) : zSHARE - GIANI SANT SINGH JI MASKEEN 11.rar
Attached File(s)

Attachments

• GIANI_SANT_SINGH_JI_MASKEEN.doc
    92.5 KB · Reads: 403

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL JI

Comparisons expressed that lion or pea{censored} do not go to the barbers compare with human being who is blessed with brain to thinking multiple ways to live in the society and democratic system can think why to do ,where animals or birds do not have any sense to think.

In other words all these thoughts are born from being fanatic and write a brain washing thoughts where as GURUBANI teaches only truthfulness and one does not have to be looking in specific orders by looking handsome or different to please the God.

Our preachers have to ahead and preaches the real philosophy left by Guru Nanak Dev Ji of oneness that what one can witness today.

Jaspi

Hope after reading this many of those Sikhs out there who trim their beard or cut their hair realise that Babajee has blessed them with this distinguishing feature which makes them stand out than the other normal people and makes them look handsome and beautiful.Dont ever loose that gift!!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: