Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Gurudwara!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

Oh well the Range Rover has gone, one of the belt tensioners sheared off, so rather than get it fixed, it sold, with a tiny profit, so I replaced it with an ancient BMW 318. Unfortunately, this turned out to be one of the biggest pigs I had ever bought, lets just say attempting to have a discussion about the accuracy of an advert is rather difficult at 10pm in an abandonded industrial estate, so shortly I will be carless, as it is going straight to scrap.

After getting directions to 'the road', I just could not find it, I remember Melton Road in Leic, and Green Lane in Ilford, and they are both long roads full of shops, but all I could find on this road were car dealerships. Eventually I asked an Indian chap, and was given more directions, turns out it is not full of shops, it has just the one. But that was fine, 30 frozen samosas later, I was heading back to the pick up point. Having got there 5 mins early, I went round the block to find 'the road', they had everything, kebabs, curry, samosa shops, the lot, and all along it had been round the corner from where I started.

2. Loading...