• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Guru Granth Sahib Ji At Home?

swati

SPNer
May 21, 2010
INDIA
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am quiet confused regarding it actually m having Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at my place in 2 volumes can anyone please tell me what is the appropriate way to keep it....
please reply asap.....
Thankyou

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am quiet confused regarding it actually m having Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at my place in 2 volumes can anyone please tell me what is the appropriate way to keep it....
please reply asap.....
Thankyou

I don't think there is special way to keep it.My grandmother used to have Guru granth sahib in volumes and she just used to keep them wrapped in rumala in alimirah

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
You should be more interested in .."reading/vicharing..and FOLLOWING the Gurbani"....than in "keeping"...

Anyway keep in MIND that this is GURBANI..DIVINE MESSAGE..worthy of ALL the UTMOST RESPECT you can Give..and MORE !! No way can you give Gurbani "too much" respect..its beyond human endeavour.....KEEP IT IN YOUR HEART !!!

The PHYSICAL SANCHEES....wrap in Clean Rumallahs...and respectfully place inside a clean almaree shelf/palki/manji sahib/under chandoa...as far as you can go Ji...

A SGGS in ONE VOLUME is the GURU...so has to be on a Manji Sahib with Chaur.chandoa etc...preferably in a room by itself.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM