Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Greetings to all!

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by Parvatasundari, Mar 5, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Parvatasundari

Parvatasundari
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Friends,
    I am making my first post to this wonderful forum. I hope that I am doing this correctly!
    My name is Parvati, and I am in Oklahoma, USA. I am Hindu, but I wish to learn more about the Sikhs. I am an American, and of course a mix of many nationalities, but I recently last summer found out that I have remote Punjabi ancestry. That was very exciting to me, and also very reassuring. I felt like the puzzle of me had found its missing piece.
    I am not very knowledgeable, so I don't know how often I will post. I think that at first I will just read and learn.
    SIncerely,
    Parvati

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Gurus GREETINGS: Birth Anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji History of Sikhism Nov 9, 2011
    Sikh Foundation Vaisakhi Greetings - The Sikh Foundation celebrates with images, games and words! Sikh Organisations Apr 15, 2010
    Festivals PM EXTENDS VAISAKHI GREETINGS TO SIKH COMMUNITY (Bernama via Yahoo! Malaysia News) History of Sikhism Apr 13, 2009
    Festivals Vaisakhi Greetings ! History of Sikhism Apr 12, 2009
    Greetings on The Sacred Gurpurab of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Nov 12, 2008

3. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

welcome parvati ji to this site.i hope you will learn lot about sikhism on this site

4. Lionchild

Lionchild
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Parvatasundari...

Welcome to sikhphilosophy.net, feel free at any time to ask the community about any questions you have about sikhi.

So you would like to know more about sikhi or punjabi culture? I'm sure we can give you info and knowledge on both :wah:

-Bindy Bains