Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Gifts of the Pauris of JapJi

Discussion in 'Jap Ji Sahib' started by NamHariKaur, Sep 30, 2005.

1. NamHariKaur

NamHariKaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Sat Nam
    I have attached a text file which contains the Gifts of each pauri of JapJi. The file is a text file, but the contents are an html webpage. After saving the file, rename it from a .txt to a .html and then open it in a browser window, using the steps "file", "open", "browse", (locate file on hard drive), select file and "OK".

I do not know where the attachment has gone - but it should have been uploaded when I posted this article.

IF you can not get it here, this same webpage (of the gifts of the pauris of JapJi is displayed as one of my user pages - found under my name in the user pages section.

#1 NamHariKaur, Sep 30, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2005
  2. Loading...