• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Funny Stories #4

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Ok, sometimes one has to make camp on the great climb up the mountain , and that is what I am doing at the minute, so time for another funny story,

Years ago, when I had a few people that worked with me, we were plagued by cold calls, mostly from indians with fake american acccents, so, when the phone lines came up for renewal, I insisted the lines be put in the name of Hugh Jass. And shortly after it was done.

Time went on, and I forgot all about it, until one day, when a particularly rotund customer was in the shop, making a scene about a pc he had bought that was now virus infected. I kept trying to explain that the viruses were a result of his web browsing, but he just didnt get it.

The phone went off, and cursing under my breath that I now had more things to waste my time, I picked up to hear a very strange indo american accent 'Hellooooow, do you, by any chance, have a Huge *** there'

I paused, looked at the customers enormous backside, and just couldnt resist, looking at the customer, I said, 'hmm its head office, they want to speak to you'

so he grabbed the phone with his fingers, and said 'hello', pause......

4 seconds later all hell broke loose, I grabbed the phone, 'errrr helllooww errr was that huge ***?' 'err yes it was, ' i said and put the phone down, I think we have him a refund

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: