• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Funny Stories #2

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I have two god daughters, very young girls, I decided to get a big brown bear outfit for their birthday party a few years ago, as they call me Uncle Brown Bear. So I wore it on the day, and getting home, took it off and left it on the dresser and went to sleep.

At the time, I had no notion of the power of sikh philosophy, the closest to anything I believed in, was the 'force'!

I was also lost, and hateful of who I was, there was money, but I was tired of the constant game of living. I decided to wear that bear suit, Im not sure why, but I wore it for 3 months pretty much every day. I went consulting in it, I drove my car in it, ate in cafe's, you get the general idea. It probably sounds funny, but to me, it wasn't particularly, I felt it was the only way I could destroy my personality, become a bear. The only thing I did not do was take the dogs for a walk, as the one and only time I did, dan chased me round the park like a demented rabid dog, as he thought I was a big dog.

I took the wife shopping in it, saw a movie in it, and not once, did my wife ask me what I was doing, talking to a friend about where our house was, I overheard her say it was the house with the bear washing the car, as if it were the most normal thing in the world, or bringing back people to house with 'Harrys probably dressed a bear, its best not to excite him or he will start quoting Hesse'

After a while, people stopped remembering the old Harry, and I stopped wearing the suit. During those three months I talked to the creator a lot, I did not expect a reply, as I did not believe, but I talked a lot, I am pretty sure that time gave me the strength to shake off a lot of unneeded baggage I was carrying, to discover who I really was, underneath the clownery, (yes, ironic the bear was outside the clown), but looking at the world through a bears eyes is certainly eye opening.

I probably will not be writing ' a bears view of sikhism',...............

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: